MERGE NAZJATAR

90 Human Warlock
Our server only has one guild, Ascent, left who is actively raiding. All other guilds on our server have merged or are about to. We have astronomical increase in prices and have to work so much harder to make any gold or to level a toon with the profession we need becuase people either charge too much or noone has what they need to make it becuase noone is on who has is available. I have sent multiple letters and inquiries. I have read so many comments and forum posts dedicated to merging this low level server with another to help things along, and yet Blizzard does ABSOLUTELY nothing about becuase people are actually paying to transefer when they should be calling into BLizzard and complaining about how they charge almost twice the monthly fee for transefering servers and refuse to merge low pop ones by listing them as medium when they are so obviously aren't. Game masters' have informed to to post yet another forum post and to contact the developers...please, for the sake of Nazjatar...I urge you to do the same.
Reply Quote
98 Tauren Druid
Alliance side is dead. Thats like someone on alliance illidan saying they should merge because the server is dead -.-.. Anyways, blizzard will never merge nazjatar because so many people have xfered off that it would be a bad bussiness decision. And tbh, we really dont have any good players to for any other server to want to merge with us.

Also there isnt one raiding guild, and i wouldnt even consider ascent a raiding guild when they didnt even down sha of fear.. Unrelenting bane and distortion are both doing fairly well for progression.
Edited by Rezlack on 3/8/2013 7:09 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
There has been a desire to have Nazjatar merged through the last 2 expansions. I don't foresee Blizzard making that kind of decision any time soon. Do yourself a favor, spend the cash and move to a different server. You'll be glad you did.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
03/08/2013 07:05 AMPosted by Rezlack
Alliance side is dead.

no sh!t Sherlock!

Also there isnt one raiding guild

might just be me, but i take it he's speaking from an alliance pov? so please name another?

And tbh, we really dont have any good players to for any other server to want to merge with us.

my bullsh!tt radarjust went off the charts

and i wouldnt even consider ascent a raiding guild when they didnt even down sha of fear.

yea our 4 hours a week if we even get the second nite screams progression. we saw sha monday nite for the first time and had 3 pulls, 2 sub 50%. You should have said "progression guild" it makes way more sense.

Unrelenting bane and distortion are both doing fairly well for progression.

you sir have won second place in a one legged !@# kicking contest, i bow to your greatness.

I've heard horde is so progressed on naz because of the "strong like bull, dumb like stump" strat, i've never felt dirty enough to roll horde, so can't comment on it.

you need to race change to troll imo.

As for Naz, lack of leadership has been it's only problem. Since early/mid wrath some awesome raid leaders left game and server and no one has ever stepped up. BC we were high progression high pop.. sad, but i think we've past the point of no return for naz

I'd take Venashas advice and transfer,

Sadly, I'm stuck here till my playing days are done.. peace
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Alliance side is dead. Thats like someone on alliance illidan saying they should merge because the server is dead -.-.. Anyways, blizzard will never merge nazjatar because so many people have xfered off that it would be a bad bussiness decision. And tbh, we really dont have any good players to for any other server to want to merge with us.

Also there isnt one raiding guild, and i wouldnt even consider ascent a raiding guild when they didnt even down sha of fear.. Unrelenting bane and distortion are both doing fairly well for progression.

but truth be told ascent is still the only guild on alliance side and if we raided as much as you did we would be just as far if not further
Reply Quote
98 Tauren Druid

but truth be told ascent is still the only guild on alliance side and if we raided as much as you did we would be just as far if not further

Doubtful when horde racial are much better then alliance racials which makes raiding horde side easier. Furthermor my raid group maybe raids 2 good nights a week.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
lol racials totally makes a huge difference forgot about that.......
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
I here ya. pretty boring around here i am thinking about going to another server.
Reply Quote
97 Human Warlock
Vote with your wallet. Unsubscribe. Seriously, I have paid for transfers in the past, I will not do so in the future. It so blatantly obvious cash grab on Blizzard's part.

They are find with less then a 100 players on a server ? Terrific. It will eventually go even less then that. Even better.

They could easily cut the number of servers in half. They won't, because they want the transfer money. It is that simple really.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
I'll second that!
Edited by Brigid on 4/5/2013 1:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Yes, the server is a mess. We have known this for some time. We can !@#$% to merge, but we all know they won't. So its either start fresh on another server....Or pay to leave, which will fatten the wallet.

It sucks being at work after things are done, and logging on to only find my guildies at Winds or a fraction of other guilds on.

Or just seeing Stormwind empty. Naz has been my home for 5 years now. And now, my friends list is gone pretty much. So many people leaving the server never to come back. It hurts to see this happen, but I guess its the nature of the game.

Oh and Brigid..*hugs* Oh, I'm on my other toon on the forums. Its good old Cass guys. :)
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/oqueue

download OQ, populate your friends list and play this game CRZ

That's how you survive on Naz.

It's basically a game lobby using battle tags
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Oh snap... Hi Cass
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Hi Ven! Oh, I see you are a troll now. How have things been? Sorry I don't get to see much of the server. But again work, and other things have eroded my time allowed sometimes.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
ROFL ... I love you Yarnin:)
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
if this merge wont do any better then i dont know what to say. leave server or ill say i get use to it like always!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warrior
its always fun to kill everyone in arena!
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Priest
Stop worrying, we will all have the last laugh at this company. It maybe months, or even years, but I promise we will all have our last laugh. Laws of the universe apply to blizzard...
So the obvious decisions that they made out of pure nasty greed will inevitably come back to haunt them. Oh wait, it kind of already has LOL! Lets see where the next expansion takes them ^

I tried pushing merges, specifically for this realm (home realm-nazjatar) some time ago after mid Cata. All I got was " BANDAID " fix remarks from a few 'unedumacated' and unwise players on the forums who knew next to nothing about playing on low pop realms. Now to our surprise, they are merging servers without having the respect of calling it that. They refuse to swallow their pride to those who's experiences suffered on low pop realms. Glad they are finally.. finally.. doing it after a long.. agonizing few years of endless complaints and forum posts.

Why do these companies set them selves up for doom, try and fix their mistakes that lead them to doom, but yet still continue to make the same choices.. It's like.. dude, OBSERVE THE OTHER MMO'S ROUND YA, LEARN FROM THEIR MISTAKES.
Edited by Poshy on 11/4/2013 7:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Stop worrying, we will all have the last laugh at this company. It maybe months, or even years, but I promise we will all have our last laugh. Laws of the universe apply to blizzard...
So the obvious decisions that they made out of pure nasty greed will inevitably come back to haunt them. Oh wait, it kind of already has LOL! Lets see where the next expansion takes them ^

I tried pushing merges, specifically for this realm (home realm-nazjatar) some time ago after mid Cata. All I got was " BANDAID " fix remarks from a few 'unedumacated' and unwise players on the forums who knew next to nothing about playing on low pop realms. Now to our surprise, they are merging servers without having the respect of calling it that. They refuse to swallow their pride to those who's experiences suffered on low pop realms. Glad they are finally.. finally.. doing it after a long.. agonizing few years of endless complaints and forum posts.

Why do these companies set them selves up for doom, try and fix their mistakes that lead them to doom, but yet still continue to make the same choices.. It's like.. dude, OBSERVE THE OTHER MMO'S ROUND YA, LEARN FROM THEIR MISTAKES.

./facepalm
Reply Quote
100 Troll Death Knight
I have five level 90 toons all in epic gear. I have no intention of paying $125 to move them to another realm. I guess the alternative will be to cancel my account and just let them die on the vine. Way to go BLIZZ!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]