I LOVE AV WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!

90 Night Elf Druid
Honor gear ....gotta get 'em all!!!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Horde, do your duty and blacklist AV.

30 minute queues for Alliance I say.
Reply Quote
Learn how to play it, instead of blacklist.

Learn how to organize a 40 man pug to follow a slow-defensive strategy when they only want to rush for quick points? Please Alliance, do share your secrets.
Edited by Magnetaro on 3/8/2013 10:25 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Horde won't blacklist AV ..and even if they do, Only the Baddie Bo Bads won't which will make winning even easier.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Actually my randoms are taking longer than normal. Probably an indicator that most alliance are in AV and horde aren't queueing.
Reply Quote
03/08/2013 10:27 AMPosted by Peccavi

Learn how to organize a 40 man pug to follow a slow-defensive strategy when they only want to rush for quick points? Please Alliance, do share your secrets.

Defend, recap, don't zerg? You're welcome.

So I all I gotta do is tell my team that they gotta defend and they'll just magically do it? Wow, it's so simple I can't believe nobody has ever tried that before!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Waiting in the cave as horde:

Guy 1 "D at Galv please for the love of god it will work"
Guy 2 "Stufu let's just get this over with, all rush"
Guy 3 is trying to organize groups for back capping
Guy 4-12 are bots
Guy 13 is a WW monk spamming his buffs
Guy 14-40 Is hoping for a quick loss

Waiting as alliance:
Guy 1: "So....same as usual?"
Guy 2-39: "Ayup." ::sip tea::
Guy 40 is a WW monk spamming his buffs
Edited by Connetic on 3/8/2013 10:56 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Figures the alliance don't complain in AV cuz they /faceroll and win w/o trying. Idc who you are, if u say alliance have it hard ur an idiot. What horde own every other bg? Hardy. But alliance own the Bgs that give most honor. So !@#$, all horde should blacklist, alliance can hav the joy of facing us in real pvp not a raid in a battleground.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
BLizz should switch the starting areas during AV weekend some time just for lulz.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
BLizz should switch the starting areas during AV weekend some time just for lulz.

I support this idea.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage

ROFL, I would TOTALLY go allong with this so long as WE get drek and you get van..

Trust me, tanking Van is EZ mode compaired to tanking drek..

Just fyi, Drek is one of the most lethal single mobs in the game when fully buffed.

Alliance MUST wait for at least 2 to 3 towers to be down depending on the state of the tanks they have and the number of healers..

With Van I CAN tank him with all 4 adds up easily, this is not the case on my alliance acct, in wich I can only effectivly handle 2 adds.

Also, Galvanger hits MUCH harder than balinda, so again as long as we can keep your bosses, and you get ours...... I am 100% for it.

Also, I would also like to point out our base is not the advantage you think it is, its much more open, and easy to navigate for derptastic players who dont need to worry about getting lost in the horde base that has areas that are just an option to get people lost out in the boonies. ( Trust me, I see alliance get lost when they go through your choke point tower tunnle thing and then turn right instead of left. Some even get distracted by the stairs and go up em.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
LNC

Guy 4-12 are bots

Waiting as alliance:

pretty much this

horde have to work much harder for wins

It wouldn't be that bad if everyone had the mentality of backcap and defend....but it's kind of pointless when you're the only one trying to do so.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest

Guy 4-12 are bots

Waiting as alliance:

Actually in alliance there are generally 3 or 4 groups who joined together. I, for instance, join with 2 warrior friends a lot. The 3 of us go do back caps. We run into 2 or 3 other groups of about the same number of people doing the same.

Back caps are not called, people just do it.

The games where none of these groups exist for some reason, or they get slaughtered because horde bothers to leave more than 2 or 3 on a tower till it burns, are the ones we lose.

The entire game for alliance we call out "MORE TO TP, ONLY 3 DEFENDING IT" "RGOUE/ DRUID INC, MORE UP EAST/WEST".

Just so you know it's not a total face roll. Just that AV is about the only one alliance actually responds to call outs on.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

Guy 4-12 are bots

Waiting as alliance:
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]