I LOVE AV WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!

6 Orc Hunter
I just blacklisted blizzard. I win
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
7200 CONQUEST.

S13 honor weapons have a minimum amount earned for the season requirement.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Gotta love all the Alliance that swear AV is totally balanced and they don't win any more than Horde-

...and then they brag about how much honor AV weekend is.

If horde knew how to play/win the horde way, AV would be fun again. But, they don't and until then I will not step a foot in there, even on cta days :) TY Blizz for letting us blacklist ctas :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
The Horde way is either defend (which makes for fun games), or zerg without their helmets on.
They tend to do neither.

I always say in caps....d galv!! but, no one ever bites : / Turtle avs are the most fun, but are too rare to even try for.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
One bg that horde can't faceroll and they cry about it...poor horde at least u have isle of thunder to gank and camp 5v1 like pros

How old are you? 5?

Everyone one of the alliance that responds to this subject openly admits how they prefer the unfair advantage the alliance has in AV, yet they complain how unfair it is to get ganked doing some random stuff outside of battlegrounds.

You are worse than blizzard with their AV balancing.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Waiting in the cave as horde:

Guy 1 "D at Galv please for the love of god it will work"
Guy 2 "Stufu let's just get this over with, all rush"
Guy 3 is trying to organize groups for back capping
Guy 4-12 are bots
Guy 13 is a WW monk spamming his buffs
Guy 14-40 Is hoping for a quick loss

Waiting as alliance:
Guy 1: "So....same as usual?"
Guy 2-39: "Ayup." ::sip tea::
Guy 40 is a WW monk spamming his buffs

This
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I hate AV ....I'm so sick of it.
Same thing over and over.

Run to Galv. Kill him. (unless camped)
Take tower, guard until capped. (unless heavily camped)
Go to another tower, guard until capped.

Go to Drek and kill.

win ...profit.

Geez.

Why can't they make this easier?!?!?!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
it's about 6-8 minutes.

I'm fine with that. I have things to do in between.

Like decide which toon I should fully gear first ....or the dishes (stupid dishes><)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
whats the alliance que times lately for av? mine was 8 minutes+ so i stopped trying.

its around 8 mins but its still by far the highest honor per hour since a game takes like 10 mins ends up being 600 plus honor per honor or so
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
if what you'r saying is right, then horde would be making more honor per hour losing.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
In a pure Zerg no back capping from either side.. I face losses as horde all the time. Usually @ 1-2%. Those 'few' seconds that alliance get over horde do matter in a Zerg rush.

Also alliance have the single best defensible position in av. The bridge. It is far easier to lock down and not let any horde through than any defensive position horde can turtle up ay, in addition alliance bunker archers help them defend.

But that's fine, I like when alliance has a big turtle on the bridge going, it makes it easier for us to force a resource battle, and then horde can keep the fight at bridge, and easily keep both mines, and with the gy right next to bridge we can keep the pressure on.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
I can't even imagine how much honor the alliance get doing AV ctas...
winning over and over and over and over and over and over.
Must be nice. One guy said he got 20k honor in about 2 days on his alliance doing nothing but av, winning nearly all of them of course.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
I hate AV ....I'm so sick of it.
Same thing over and over.

Run to Galv. Kill him.

You forgot to mention "ALLIANCE WINS" after all those.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
03/08/2013 10:25 AMPosted by Magnetaro
Learn how to play it, instead of blacklist.

Learn how to organize a 40 man pug to follow a slow-defensive strategy when they only want to rush for quick points? Please Alliance, do share your secrets.

1. Stop being bad and ordering everybody North.
2. Defend the towers you cap
3. Attempt to recap IBT or TP
4. Stop standing in front of Vann's room yelling, "EVERYBODY NORTH!"
5. Defend the towers you cap
6 Attempt to recap FW East and West.
7. Stop standing in front of Vann room yelling, "EVERYBODY NORTH!"

I repeated the important steps for you. I was Horde up to a month ago. I put players like you on ignore as soon as you start yelling your useless strat.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
In a pure Zerg no back capping from either side.. I face losses as horde all the time. Usually @ 1-2%. Those 'few' seconds that alliance get over horde do matter in a Zerg rush.

Also alliance have the single best defensible position in av. The bridge. It is far easier to lock down and not let any horde through than any defensive position horde can turtle up ay, in addition alliance bunker archers help them defend.

But that's fine, I like when alliance has a big turtle on the bridge going, it makes it easier for us to force a resource battle, and then horde can keep the fight at bridge, and easily keep both mines, and with the gy right next to bridge we can keep the pressure on.

Go look at IB GY and the small little path leading to it. When you control IB GY and there is no way pass it.

Now it requires the Rath strat to control it, but it is a much better defensive point that the bridge. If the Horde are at the bridge, they have pushed the Alliance back.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]