I LOVE AV WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!

90 Undead Warlock
Usually me :(
Then I still have people telling me that you can't do it.

Yea, funny how you do something that people say is impossible, it's like we imagined that we capped that bunker...
Edited by Jugaa on 3/10/2013 1:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Blizzard should have the Alliance and Horde switch starting points and sides for an AV CTA and see how that goes.

Could be interesting. :)

That could be interesting, also mines...
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
Blizzard should have the Alliance and Horde switch starting points and sides for an AV CTA and see how that goes.

Could be interesting. :)

That could be interesting, also mines...

AV would be a lake from alliance tears, that would be "unfair."
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock

Or, they would just be smarter about it than horde is, and still win ...who knows.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Blacklisted it. Hopefully all good horde will do so as well. Let all the fail horde waste their time in AV getting farmed while the rest are in other BGs with me. The wins will be faster for alliance but hopefully the queue times go an hour+. Sick of how fast alliance can gear their characters in random BGs because of AV.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
It's funny because the ONE time the Horde listened to me when I said to give Galv the D, we blew the Alliance out of the water and we did it with only 14 people defending him as the rest pushed North.

We left back capped towers and then went and defend Galv. Rinse and Repeat. Easy win. Unfortunately idiots never think the tactic will work.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
03/10/2013 01:25 PMPosted by Jugaa

Or, they would just be smarter about it than horde is, and still win ...who knows.

This.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
blizz seems to make this cta more than any of the other bgs for some reason.... and it's the weekend cta which last's forever to boot. right before the start of the new season? thx blizz
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
blizz seems to make this cta more than any of the other bgs for some reason.... and it's the weekend cta which last's forever to boot. right before the start of the new season? thx blizz

Are you...

Read what you just wrote and then please delete it. Because I'm having a hard time coming to terms with the IQ level displayed in the comments I have quoted above me.
Reply Quote
Blacklist AV and Isle of Conquest.

Worthless free honor pinatas for Alliance that take absolutely zero skill.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Waiting in the cave as horde:

Guy 1 "D at Galv please for the love of god it will work"
Guy 2 "Stufu let's just get this over with, all rush"
Guy 3 is trying to organize groups for back capping
Guy 4-12 are bots
Guy 13 is a WW monk spamming his buffs
Guy 14-40 Is hoping for a quick loss

Waiting as alliance:
Guy 1: "So....same as usual?"
Guy 2-39: "Ayup." ::sip tea::
Guy 40 is a WW monk spamming his buffs

This is so, SO true it made me burst out laughing in the library and everyone looked at me.

Just made my night.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Pay the 30.00 and transfer to alliance. You are welcome.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Why? I make $$$$ I needed gear fast.
Edited by Niffapooc on 3/10/2013 7:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
5 Orc Warlock
I don't mind chain losing. It's quick. I can do nothing and not feel bad for it, and I get gear!
Reply Quote
60 Undead Death Knight
03/10/2013 07:48 PMPosted by Tooskosa

so....you went alliance just to win av? that seems silly.

03/10/2013 08:01 PMPosted by Tooskosa
Why? I make $$$$ I needed gear fast.

O.o

why do you seem to be surprised by this attitude.

if a pay2win option exists, then people will use it.
Edited by Kaliyuga on 3/11/2013 2:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Horde queue time is 35 - 45 seconds. I imagine the horde are making roughly the same amount of honor since we are playing more games even though we are losing.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
03/10/2013 07:48 PMPosted by Tooskosa

so....you went alliance just to win av? that seems silly.
I Lol'ed!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
Between the players refusing to do much more than run up to Vann and yell at each other, the differences in the towers, and the fact the alliance more often than horde tends to have recap teams and multiple tower defenders there isn't much a single horde player can do. Even if you are team player. Team players die solo trying to defend or recap.

This is horde's problem in a nut shell.

Alliance always has people who WANT to back cap (achievement !@#$%s and rogues, mostly)

Defenders defend because they KNOW some solo horde or 3 is going to come and they are going to smash them.

Horde has no mirror for that. No teams of people after back cap achievements, and no one who wants to kill the 5 or so alliance coming to get the 2 mid towers back.

Just some poor solo bastard with no healer.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]