492 Mage LF Raid

90 Night Elf Mage
Im east coast but pretty flexible on times, looking for a group that has a good leader and a group uses its time efficiently. I would be happy doing hardmodes sooner rather than later but dont want to live my life raiding.

Smerkel#1445 battle tag catch me in game or Ill check back here.
Edited by Smerkel on 3/8/2013 2:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Hello, this is a post for <Karma> on Proudmoore. We are a 10man alliance guild who is looking for more for 5.2. Currently I am looking for a warlock that would be willing to compete and keep Karma one of Proudmoore's top guild. However, if you are not a warlock feel free to apply as well. Karma is actively recruiting any and all people who are competitors as well as those who would like to fill in for raid positions when needed. Recently we had our warlock run into some issues that are going to lead him away from the game, hence we are openly recruiting again. The group overall is a core group of people who have raided together for some time now, with some being together since BC and Wrath. We would love to hear back from you as soon as possible so that we can continue to make our way through content.

Current progression: Teir 14- 13/16 Heroic
16/16 Normal

Teir 15- 4/12 Normal (3/6/2012)

Classes Recruiting: Mage, Warlock, Boomkins, and any other competitive players looking for core raid positions.

Our raid days are as follows:
Tues-Thurs
6-10pm server time, which is Pacific time zone.

Feel free to speak with me on Proudmoore via ingame mail or through realid @ Demidos#1385 or through our website at http://karma-proudmoore.enjin.com/

Thank you for your interest and I hope to fill this spot with someone who is ready to progress and compete for Proudmoore's top position!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]