<Vindication> (A) Recruitment

60 Human Death Knight
Vindication is a brand new guild just created on Mannoroth. As of right now we are in the building stages. The short term goal is to gather members who wish to be social or wish to be raiders in the future and level the guild. This is a perfect opportunity for anyone who is coming back to the game or wishing to switch mains to get in on the ground floor of a new raid team. We welcome anyone who wishes to raid whether they're a veteran or never raided before.

The goal of the guild is to focus on 10man raids and to raid 3-4 nights per week, on the days of Sunday through Wednesday, with raid times of 7-10 EST. Currently we are accepting all classes and specs as potential raid spots and positions are open for those interested in guild leadership.

Whisper me in game for more information on Slatez, Zimme, Rakez, or Slevi, or any member for an invite, or leave a message in this forum.
Edited by Zimme on 3/20/2013 3:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bump for new members!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
I'm interested in getting something started. I'll talk to you in game!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]