[H] Clean-up 10 man now Sundays, cross-guild

(Since moving to Sundays, re-posting to fix the thread title)

I've created a Sunday event, beginning at 8pm server (9 Eastern). You can sign up at:

http://openraid.us/events/view/81770

Kirin Tor is home to several casual raid groups. We're all saved to different raid ids, making pugs difficult to organize. So let's run one on Sundays!

This is a friendly, end-of-week "clean up" night for K-T's active, casual raid teams. We'll form the raid, and continue the most advanced 5.2 lockout in the raid.

No reserves, please BYO consumables."

Best of luck to everyone else this week. We took down Jin'rokh tonight, so let's get together and take cracks at Horridon (or higher, if someone has a deeper raid id).

Cheers,

HFM
Reply Quote
Haven't figured out how to set this raid as recurring on OpenRaid, so created a new event for this Sunday March 17: http://openraid.us/events/view/83129

HFM
Reply Quote
Thanks to everyone who came out tonight! Hopefully this end-of-the-week raid can become a thing.

Cheers,

HFM
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Oh I love Openraid! I will look for this.
Reply Quote
Holyholly (and others),

We've ended up using the in-game calendar and run raids the last 2 Sundays. Mostly, we're sourcing raiders from WER and FireHammer Clan, but if you were on last night you would have seen my desperate pleas for a few more. But we still got the raid off, and got some progression on Horridon (at least we saw Jalak).

Good fun, including that big Oondasta raid. With cross-realm LFR/LFG, always nice to do a little more with the K-T raiding crew.

HFM
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Hey, I'm interested. Need a Jin'Rokh kill this week if that's available I'll definitely come out
Reply Quote
We will try to be smart and throw something in the in-game Looking For Raid tool.

Revised plan is to run Sundays, 830 server. Usually one or more of us are saved to Horridon, so Council (and up).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]