Has anyone ranked the healing trinkets yet?

100 Blood Elf Paladin
I know last tier there was a really amazing individual who did all the maths on the trinkets and ranked them according to intellect and mana return. I was wondering if anyone has compiled such a list for this tier yet? Figuring out what my BiS trinkets will be so I know what bosses to save my coins for... I'm a trinket !@#$%. I love them more than any piece of gear in the entire game. I'm just horrible at math, and too lazy to tackle an issue involving numbers myself.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
How to Priest has a preliminary analysis:

http://howtopriest.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3071
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7978878568

Has some rankings for the trinkets also.
Reply Quote
1 Tauren Shaman
The forum thread and the blog post are the exact same thing, Necai.

Literally word for word. >_>
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Kind of sad that last tiers trinkets are better than this tiers, including the dmc.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Well, I got http://www.wowhead.com/item=94520 Tuesday.

It is a total piece of crap. Used it for 10 pulls and the kill on Ji-Kun and it did 126k healing. .9% of my heals. It's completely worthless :(
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Kind of sad that last tiers trinkets are better than this tiers, including the dmc.
The heroic will trinket is so much better than anything that drops for a disc/25shaman that I just want to punch a wall.

stinks that even if I do get it to drop (3 items I could bonus roll instead, woot), I can't upgrade it now... oh well.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
The Horridon trinket seems closer to 2 RPPM looking at every single fight our monk was in. Wouldn't surprise me if they ninja buffed it before live.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
The forum thread and the blog post are the exact same thing, Necai.

Literally word for word. >_>

Well crap! That is what I get for not checking that link before tossing up that other one. I even had a sneaking suspicion that they may be the same.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Our Holy Paladin got the Bag of Hydra Spawn the first night we were in ToT. It seems to have an extremely low proc rate...lower than I would expect even on a 1 RPPM system.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest

Yeah, it really sucks that they removed the upgrade guy. You should at least be able to upgrade old gear. I made a post about that awhile ago but everyone was like "have you SEEN the trinkets in the new instance? Your old trinkets will get replaced by normal mode trinkets."
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]