Shuriken Toss needs a higher

ferals totally have crap mobility and no control .....

Feral control is nowhere near as potent as a rogue. And it's probably be a better argument to simply compare utility. Rogue toolkit is unmatched. The burst is some of the highest in the game. Survival and mobility should be low.

Uh feral utility is one of the best in game are you kidding me? I play pretty much every class ferals have just as much utility as rogues, knockback roots offhealing clone stuns silences ability to get out of any roots. Ability to do a ton of damage while kitting via bleeds.
Reply Quote
1 Draenei Shaman
Uh feral utility is one of the best in game are you kidding me? I play pretty much every class ferals have just as much utility as rogues, knockback roots offhealing clone stuns silences ability to get out of any roots. Ability to do a ton of damage while kitting via bleeds.

Agreed. I'd say they are arguably the best in that category.
Reply Quote
96 Human Rogue

I didn't say feral was without utility. I said rogue utility is much better. You're trying to sell rogues short. They'd be close if not for things like cloak and dagger and smoke bomb, but those two skills give rogues a significant edge atm. Most feral utility got nerfed recently (cyclone, typhoon, fae silence) as well as their burst.
Reply Quote
96 Human Rogue
But its not. Its one of the weakest bursts among melees - mathematical fact. Rogues get 30-40% of their damage from autoattacks. Its just a lot of control. But its all melee control, so if out of melee range its unusable. Just as bad as a warrior, except for ST.

Shadow Blades + Dance is not weak burst.
Reply Quote
60 Human Death Knight
03/09/2013 10:57 AMPosted by Khizzash
elesham

huehuehuehue
Reply Quote
70 Night Elf Rogue
Give it a CD and let it apply crippling at 70%.

Gives you a better gap closer, which is what melee should be doing in the first place, and doesn't penalize range for creating the gap with dmg.

Sounds reasonable to me. Suggestions for cooldown time?
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior

Gives you a better gap closer, which is what melee should be doing in the first place, and doesn't penalize range for creating the gap with dmg.

3 days cuz F rogues
Reply Quote
70 Night Elf Rogue
I find your lack of hair, disturbing.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Ya I dunno what's up with my avatar :( His beard is halfway gone too...dafuuuuuq
Reply Quote
96 Human Rogue

Think the better fix would be making the autoattacks not kick in til the target is 30 yards away. Promotes skilled play to handle the rogue. Game needs more interesting ways to handle classes. I remember bleed kiting warriors with crippling staying just inside their charge range.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
Oh, what's this? QQ about an ability rogues have to level the playing field with all the other OP abilities out there?

So, PvP happened, right?

/lolthread
Reply Quote
39 Night Elf Druid
People have gap closers, and at the same time, sometimes you want to create the gap. You want to get that melee class off of you that is ripping you apart. You might even be a melee class yourself, but if you're losing, you want to try and kite and get away.

ST is super effective at preventing this. It only costs 20 energy, has damage that is pretty decent considering how fast rogues can spam it for that energy cost, and it generates CPs so you can Deadly Throw. I don't know what I would tweak, damage, energy cost, or CP generation, but I don't think it should do all three.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
rouges don't need to blow step anymore to finish a target off... they simply spam toss and that's why it's op.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]