gaining rep with shado-pan assault. LFR?

90 Gnome Mage
I know that the thunder king raid does not work with LFR yet but my concern is about gaining rep with shado-pan assault. I know i need to kill the bosses and trash in the raid to gain rep with them, im just wondering if it will work with LFR
Edited by Magermage on 3/8/2013 10:53 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Yes, it will.

However, the catch is that you'll only earn rep from a boss kill on any difficulty only once per week. I.E. if you killed Horridon in LFR first, you won't get any rep from him again for the week, even if you kill him on Normal/Heroic.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
that helps a lot thank you, but I have one more question. I read somewhere that you will get rep from trash in the raid until 2999 in neutral, do you know if that's true?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
the raid until 2999 in neutral, do you know if that's true?

Yes that is true.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
I.E. if you killed Horridon in LFR first, you won't get any rep from him again for the week, even if you kill him on Normal/Heroic.

What, so if you raid Sunday/Monday then you have to schedule your LFR for after Monday's raid?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
03/08/2013 02:53 PMPosted by Autumni
I.E. if you killed Horridon in LFR first, you won't get any rep from him again for the week, even if you kill him on Normal/Heroic.

What, so if you raid Sunday/Monday then you have to schedule your LFR for after Monday's raid?

I think they all give the same amount of reputation. Might be wrong on that, though.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
I'm pretty certain its 300 rep per boss on LFR/Normal. Heroic who knows? So it won't matter (rep wise) if you do LFR before or after your regular raids.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Thanks everyone this all helps me. Good luck with raiding :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]