So uhh parses are up on WOL. Mages=ajoke

90 Troll Mage
http://raidbots.com/dpsbot/Overall_DPS/10N/100/14/60/avg/
http://worldoflogs.com/rankings/players/Throne_of_Thunder/dps/

For any of you idiots saying "Oh you guys were top dps all last patch this is what you deserve" You failed at life now leave my thread. Fire is only barely keeping up on cleave fights, the nerf to pyroblast made fire horrible for single target and very hard to get a decent combust off.
Reply Quote
63 Night Elf Druid
I'm sure they'll just forget about it and not do anything. I doubt they have a fix in the works already.

:|
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I read the post.

Then I read the character name.
Edited by Wolf on 3/7/2013 2:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
11 Draenei Paladin
03/07/2013 02:50 PMPosted by Queuequeue
For any of you idiots saying

With that statement alone you lost all credibility and any hope of a constructive discussion.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
You want a mage joke? I'm bad at making jokes but I'll try.

What do you call a mage that joins and leaves LFD but never actually runs the dungeon.

A Queuequeue troll.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Well, I guess it's a good thing I'm not a competitive raider & don't really care about DPS, so long as bosses die & nobody in my group does.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Well, I guess it's a good thing I'm not a competitive raider & don't really care about DPS, so long as bosses die & nobody in my group does.

QFT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
It's funny to me, seeing all 3 specs of a pure dps class lower than all dps specs for hybrid classes.

Paladins, Shamans, Warriors, Monks, Druids, DK's, Priests. Their dps specs ALL beat out mages.

How sad.

Hybrid tax is gone.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
HC
Mages are a scaling spec, get more gear, get your tier and just watch your precious little spec climb.
Reply Quote
27 Pandaren Monk
So um how about the mage doing 400k on lei shin? As fire...
Reply Quote
Who cares about numbers...

The entire point of a game is to have fun. Ask yourself, are you having fun playing a mage? If so keep playing and enjoy yourself. If you're not? Well then switch classes to something you do enjoy. A set of numbers no matter the value should not be affecting your entertainment.
Reply Quote
10 Tauren Warrior
God forbid mages go one patch without holding 3 of the top dps specs at the same time.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
HA, hahaha. Oh no, Mage isn't destroying every spec. THANKS BLIZZARD YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO ANYTHING RIGHT. Thanks Obama too.

It's the 3rd day of tier being out, most top players aren't trying to pull mega numbers, but learning all they can about mechanics so when they hit heroics next week then can get kills.

sign, the Ret pally
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
It's funny to me, seeing all 3 specs of a pure dps class lower than all dps specs for hybrid classes.

Paladins, Shamans, Warriors, Monks, Druids, DK's, Priests. Their dps specs ALL beat out mages.

How sad.

Well according to that chart, frost and fire are up and arcane is down.. However...

-Rogues would like to have a word with you.
Reply Quote
22 Tauren Warrior
Mages have been regulated back to Sunwell era. Make me some food and GTFO of my instance. You are useless.

Our mage nearly quit the game after killing Jin'rokh and honestly I don't expect him to make it halfway through this tier of progression.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Tldr, shut up.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
So um how about the mage doing 400k on lei shin? As fire...

Given that another mage in his group (of 6) had 490k that its a bug or an exploit. Also listed a player as cross realm which shouldn't be possible with the current raids.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Hybrid tax is gone.

Mage tax is in place.

Had to pay a price to sport that light blue health bar.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]