90 Night Elf Priest
So, how is the new content? Fun? How are the dailies, etc?
I ask because, as Alliance, I won't be seeing them any time soon.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
This brought a smile on my face, makes me proud to know I have ganked enough Alliance on this server for a forum post. Beautiful.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
It was funny, because one of my former guild members that transferred to another server because of this mess was joking about how tough it is on his alt that's still here to experience the new content.

I didn't realize how serious he was at the time! =)

Zan, no idea who you are, but unless you are one of the following five people (Trogdor, Slicky, Duval, Towelliee, Sanctalux), then your pride in slaughtering a shrinking, jaded minority is misplaced.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
hai whiteleaf<3
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Hey. You get rep for random dungeons now? Who knew! I totally ought to read patch notes.

How are druids doing? Did you steal any more NE Priest abilities this patch?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Guess the red team got tuckered out of murdering. Some of those dailies are fun. Some are, ehh, pretty mundane. The part where you're a saurok gets kind of manic with people popping in and out of stealth.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
This has been my experience so far...
Horde toon general chat: "LF rare farming groups" "I've got 3 stones PST for grp", "Mumta is up next..."
Alliance toon general chat: "Anyone know...CRAP I'M DEAD!" Spy going off like red alert on the Enterprise knee deep in the Neutral Zone....
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Yah horde chat is constant rare farming/ setting and the champion quest. Its so easy. get one group of 5 ppl. 4/5 have to have their three stone. one uses for setting the trap. others use for following quest.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
This brought a smile on my face, makes me proud to know I have ganked enough Alliance on this server for a forum post. Beautiful.

Your so cool can i get ur autograph?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
You're an orc Muxx. Go back goblin.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
YOUR A WIZZARD ARRY
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue

Zan, no idea who you are, but unless you are one of the following five people (Trogdor, Slicky, Duval, Towelliee, Sanctalux), then your pride in slaughtering a shrinking, jaded minority is misplaced.

Classic Whiteleaf, lmao.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
=)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
This is 5.2 for rogues in World PVP/BGs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpW4HX6sg1c
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
SY
Burninating the bads.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
SY
Slam dunk
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
LOL!!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
SY
I would NEVER kill a nelf you must be thinking of someone else!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]