<Beatdown Brigade> Seeks 1 talented DPS

90 Tauren Druid
Hello friends. My name is Oomkin. (Some of you may remember me from my dayjob as Trespasser the Warlock) I am here to tell you that my guild seeks one or two talented individuals to play a DPS role for our raid group. Let me give you the nitty-gritty right up front.

TIMES
Sundays from 8:00 PM EST to 12:01 AM EST
Mondays from 9:00 PM EST to 12:01 AM EST

FOCUS
Continue to clear 10 man Throne of Thunder (currently 6/12) and then begin HM work

LOOT DISTRO
Open rolls, MS > OS

TRIAL PERIOD
You tell me. The better you are, the more rapidly I will be apt to give you a slot :-)

We don't really care about your class or spec. Although I will be honest that someone who has a healing or tanking offspec that they keep current will have a leg up on the competition. We honestly are really not all that interested in your gear either (although it obviously needs to be semi-respectable so you can contribute). What we *DO* care about is your talent, skill, and reliability. We can farm gear, we can structure raids to fit our class/spec needs... but we can't fix stupid. We are a tight-knit group of raiders, some of whom have been playing this game (with this guild) since 2004. Not that we have any age limits, but please no children. We expect good communication, dedication, and reliability. We get done in 7 hrs/wk what most guilds need 16 to do, which means we love to have fun and keep up with current events, but we also know that pull time is game time. Toss me an in-game message or mail if you are interested and we can chat. Thanks for reading!

-Oomkin (Trespasser)
Guild Master
<Beatdown Brigade>
Edited by Oomkin on 4/29/2013 12:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Oh I should also mention that we provide all feasts and repair gold for free. Any excess money that is generated from selling items gets reinvested back in the raid group in the form of help for expensive enchants, crafting epics, etc. Thanks everyone!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Skullcrusher has officially imploded. Tres plays a druid now :(
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Might actually be interested in this, I'll send you a mail in game.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Skullcrusher has officially imploded. Tres plays a druid now :(

I've been Druid'ing since mid-Cata. Really angry with myself for not doing it sooner. Druids are clearly the Masters of the Universe.

And we are still recruiting by the way. Hit me up with an in-game mail and we will see if we can get you a trial. Thanks!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]