LokTarOgar's Recruitment Thread

90 Pandaren Rogue
Greetings Kil'Jaeden Horde!

Our mission in LokTarOgar is to have fun by effectively dominating the alliance whether it be in Ogrimmar, Stormwind, or anywhere in Azeroth.

As a lot of you have already heard, LokTarOgar has been sponsering WPVP events for the past several months.

Members of LokTarOgar enjoy a very active community where there is always something to do. They are also free to participate in organized large scale WPVP groups, smaller scale WPvP ganking squads, RBGS, BGS, or any other of the miscellaneous events that we have planned. The guild uses Teamspeak 3 as a means to communicate for RBGs and WPvP events. It is not required as an admission to the guild but it is highly recommended to get the most out of what we have to offer.

RBG Details:
TEAMSPEAK
Communicative, Social, Friendly*
*Not a douchebag.

Addon Requirements:
Battleground Targets (mandatory)
All Healers Must Die (or replaced with an Addon that functions similarly)
Tidy Plates (optional)

Credentials: We all have a huge OPness*
*None

******ALSO IN NEED OF SUCCESSFUL RBG LEADER****
(We will go over your strats, history, and preferred teamcomp during discussion.)

DPS Needed
(All Classes May Apply)

HEALERS
(All Classes May Apply)

FC
(All Classes May Apply, Keep in mind upcoming 5.3 Changes, as we are keeping them in mind.)

PST to Imhunttarded or any of our leadership.

Lok'Tar Ogar!
Edited by Pokeypanda on 5/5/2013 7:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
3 Night Elf Rogue
I cant take this seriously considering the guild name and the fact that the GM is a female pandaren named Pokeypanda.

GG.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Lol. I love it!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Bump for you guys.

Fought some of you out there last night!
Reply Quote
100 Troll Death Knight
I'll be on tonight. I'll drop you a line.

I'd like to get in a few licks in against the Alliance.
My gear is a bit messed up atm, but I'll be getting it sorted out soon enough.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
I cant take this seriously considering the guild name and the fact that the GM is a female pandaren named Pokeypanda.

GG.

Lol I can agree with this.

But you guys, seriosuly, do you know why Ruinous is so succesful in wpvp?

1. Thats all they do/care about

2. THEY ARE UNITED UNDER 1 GUILD BANNER!
Horde has Requiem/Req , Loktar, Carnage, Kloud Nine, ect and the list goes on and on.
We are scattered and divided. We need to unite under 1 banner
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was my little rant but goot luck with your guild
Edited by Cooler on 3/8/2013 8:39 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Horde has Requiem/Req , Loktar, Carnage, Kloud Nine, ect and the list goes on and on.

Carnage and Kloud Nine don't care about wpvp though

otherwise I agree
Edited by Ruas on 3/8/2013 9:07 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight

Carnage and Kloud Nine don't care about wpvp though

otherwise I agree

While it is not their main focus, they do gank and wpvp often, i have been ganking with them many times
Edited by Cooler on 3/8/2013 9:14 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
@Cooler If the guilds don't want to unite, why don't you just create an in game channel. I just started playing again, but when I was a top PvPer on Wildhammer that's what all the top guilds did to get their Grand Marshal teams together.

Also I love LokTarOgar, it's a great community.
Edited by Seggonaught on 3/8/2013 11:12 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Last time an in-game channel was created for Horde to communicate with each other, Ruinous flooded it with alts.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Last time an in-game channel was created for Horde to communicate with each other, Ruinous flooded it with alts.

And boasted about it too, despite several of their members previously encouraging the Horde to create it.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
meh we just learn to accept it and adapt we love to join with most the other wpvp guilds and create some events our #1 goal is just to have fun
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid

Yeah sadly I saw that coming :(. Had a lot of potential. Hope your guild takes off well Pokeypanda, and ignore Glink, he's drunk!
Edited by Avánii on 3/8/2013 1:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Glink

drunk

*universe divides by zero*
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
While I am all for wPvP guilds or PvP guilds in general, we do have way to many that are wPvP focused and I do not think that will get much done against a full guild of wPvP people with easy communication
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Thanks for all the love peeps!

The Horde definitely does need to work together to accomplish anything. This is why I try to keep a consistent correspondence with the other pvp guild leaders. I think we'll be seeing a lot more cooperation between Horde guilds in battling the alliance this season.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Good job in TB Horde!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
zugzug
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
UP!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]