LokTarOgar's Recruitment Thread

And on the seventh day, the lord said...

BUMP!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Hello everyone!

Just want to say that although Ruinous did in fact wipe us on THEIR bridge in SW last night, it was a blast! I think that fighting smaller groups like SWBRB is a lot more fun because we can actually PVP lol. It isn't a cluster of !@#$.

LokTar'Ogar! I wanna say I am proud of you guys for not giving up with this fight against the monstrous guild, Ruinous. One day we will win this battle for supremacy! Don't give up!

PS

Thanks to D7, Requiem, and Warsong Clan for the constant support and the fun times! Yea our guilds may be separated by names, but we fight as one!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Also if anyone is interested

Twitch.tv/Shaduuken --- I stream quiet a bit. Fun times! It is a newer channel so follow if you enjoyed!
Reply Quote
Hello everyone!

Just want to say that although Ruinous did in fact wipe us on THEIR bridge in SW last night, it was a blast! I think that fighting smaller groups like SWBRB is a lot more fun because we can actually PVP lol. It isn't a cluster of !@#$.

Thank you for the good night last night. Was there when you guys came into SW unfortunately I never got to see you guys die due to server lag. Then later we met again with SWBRB.. All I saw was was RED RED RED.
Reply Quote
Oh hey, I think I saw you in Thunder Bluff! :D
Reply Quote
59 Undead Rogue
PHLUMP!
Reply Quote
Also if anyone is interested

Twitch.tv/Shaduuken --- I stream quiet a bit. Fun times! It is a newer channel so follow if you enjoyed!

Followed you, I mod some streams on twitch so I'm on there most of the day. I'll be sure to check you out.
Reply Quote
Burp
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
LokTarOgar is back. Bump
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Req
So outta curiousity... What happened with the merger?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
WSC is a good guild, however a large majority of our members felt, that the cultures were different. I wish them the best, and good luck to WSC.
Reply Quote
Hello everyone!

LokTar'Ogar! I wanna say I am proud of you guys for not giving up with this fight against the monstrous guild, Ruinous. One day we will win this battle for supremacy! Don't give up!

PS

Thanks to D7, Requiem, and Warsong Clan for the constant support and the fun times! Yea our guilds may be separated by names, but we fight as one!

I like your style, hope you guys the best.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Oh come on guys! You didn't even give Warmane a chance to disband the guild! Way to miss out on the complete WSC experience.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
LokTarOgar

Oh come on guys! You didn't even give Warmane a chance to disband the guild! Way to miss out on the complete WSC experience.

That sounds like defaming the Warsong clan. They were part of the Stormwind takeover on friday night.
Edited by Pwndog on 6/16/2013 9:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I have absolutely no respect what so ever for Warsong clan nor Warmane. Not to sound like a d**k but that's just my opinion. I 'somewhat' respect loktar. Req and Requiem is aight in my book but I dislike a lot of their members because they're nothing but pricks. DVII is a great guild, they have fun with wpvp, they are sports about it (for the most part) and their gm is nice :3 he offered me brownies.

But yeah, glad to see you're not with WSC anymore, good choice!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
That sounds like defaming the Warsong clan. They were part of the Stormwind takeover on friday night.

It's more along the lines of everyone knowing Warmane is too incompetent to lead any WPvP events by himself.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
06/16/2013 09:47 PMPosted by Plaguesqt

It's more along the lines of everyone knowing Warmane is too incompetent to lead any WPvP events by himself.

You have pretty eyes
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Lokwar Songar Clan!

Warlok Garson Clan?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]