LokTarOgar's Recruitment Thread

90 Human Priest
03/13/2013 05:29 AMPosted by Fâbulous
they got 250 people to lock down the Thunder Island

it was more like 120. But there were around ~230 online.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Bump : )
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Lok'Tar Ogar!!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
For the horde
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Hello.
Reply Quote
12 Human Warrior
Aggra says hi
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Please tell Aggra I said hello! Also if Aggra is lvl 85+ and looking for a large active pvp community where groups can be found nearly 24/7 then he/she should consider joining LokTarOgar. We're a very fun guild with good people and we try hard to keep the place troll free. It also doesn't bother us if Aggra is on the alliance; we've accepted multiple players who transferred from the opposing faction and different realms. Also, if your name isn't Aggra then you're more than welcome to join us as well! :)
Edited by Pokeypanda on 3/15/2013 12:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Dear Horde,
Please work together under one guild, like Cooler said, us here at Ruinous want a challenge. While its fun to go to your shrine for 30+ minuts, we would like some guild to rise up and assemble thier forces and fight. Not move to another city. Now would anyone want some pudding?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Dear Horde,
Please work together under one guild, like Cooler said, us here at Ruinous want a challenge. While its fun to go to your shrine for 30+ minuts, we would like some guild to rise up and assemble thier forces and fight. Not move to another city. Now would anyone want some pudding?
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Dorito pudding :O
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Good job with RBGs last night guys! We're almost at 3 teams now. :)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Bump.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
I am going to take a moment to reflect on the awesome of this guild.

Before hand, I was hopping around guilds trying to find a good home. My requirements for a guild were thus:

- Accessible RBGS that are done often and in multiple groups.
- People who are willing to do arena teams for the cap and rating.
- Friendly leadership that isn't tyrannical and crazy.
- WPVP presence.
- And of course, battlegrounds up the !@#. Since I tend to run them instead of dungeons.

LokTarOgar covered all of these bases, and surprised me with their friendliness and community. I was always open and friendly to them, and so in return I was accepted and quickly made friends and went up in the ranks. I suppose it helps that I love to crush Alliance so much ^_^

Now LokTarOgar is my family, and I take care of them and I help them grow so we can smoosh the Ruinious clans (With the help from our friends!) Oh yes, I am very excited for that day. >: 3
Edited by Nattokin on 3/19/2013 9:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Our new site is up! http://loktarogarguild.wowstead.com/
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Loktar Ogar
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Lok'Tar!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]