[H] 490+ Rogue LF late night Raiding Group

90 Blood Elf Rogue
Title says it all. My guild and raid group officially called it quits a few weeks ago before we could down Empress. I've enjoyed a short break, but raiding calls to me again so I've decided to stop being lazy and look for someone else to run with for 5.2 and into the near future.

Really my only conditions are times: I can typically make any day of the week, but because of my work hours I'm unable to make any raids that start earlier than 8pm server. I would also like a group with a progression mindset that doesn't have problems with attendance since that's what killed my last group. Also, raid size doesn't matter to me. I prefer the tight-nit feel of 10m raiding, but 25m is fine too. Raiding is raiding as far as I'm concerned.

If someone reading these dead forums needs a badass Rogue for their core raid team whisper Naiyah or Momohime!
Edited by Naiyah on 3/8/2013 1:16 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
We raid 7-10 ST on wednesday, and 630-930 on Sundays. A little earlier than you are looking for, but if you are able to make that work a rogue would fit nicely into our raid comp. Send me an in game mail if at all interested.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]