Moonfarespam: The Moonkin PvE Guide Part 2

90 Troll Druid
My personal suspicion is that Wushoolay's and Volatile Talisman (simply because of the iLevel) are the best, but what are your opinions? I tried running it past WrathCalcs but I haven't quite figured out how to use it properly yet :|

I think...
Talisman....and...Cha'Ye's (if the uptime it better than 15%)...else...it doesn't really matter between Cha'Ye's and Wushoolay's
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Cyous, what kind of gear levels would you expect for Cha-Ye uptime to be above 15%?

And is the large strength of Wushoolay's the ability to fire off massively buffed DoTs at the end of the proc ramp-up?

Really appreciate the help that you and the rest of the druids put in for the community :3
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Is it better to use 483 chest (haste/crit) with t14 2set, or 502 (t15 LFR) mastery/spirit chest? I can't find any info about it and the sim on EJ isn't updated. Any help?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Cyous, what kind of gear levels would you expect for Cha-Ye uptime to be above 15%?

And is the large strength of Wushoolay's the ability to fire off massively buffed DoTs at the end of the proc ramp-up?

Really appreciate the help that you and the rest of the druids put in for the community :3
Uhhhh....hmm. No idea.

Yes, it's pretty amazing when it times nicely with leaving Eclipse.

(how did i not see this a few days ago? sorry for the late response)

Is it better to use 483 chest (haste/crit) with t14 2set, or 502 (t15 LFR) mastery/spirit chest? I can't find any info about it and the sim on EJ isn't updated. Any help?

I would use Helm/Chest (t14) + Shoulder/Gloves/Legs (t15). 20% Starfall damage is ~2% damage, more on 2+ target fights. Missing some info, so thats the best answer i could give.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
I would use Helm/Chest (t14) + Shoulder/Gloves/Legs (t15). 20% Starfall damage is ~2% damage, more on 2+ target fights. Missing some info, so thats the best answer i could give.

I have logged out in the gear I have (it's offspec moonkin). I have LFR 483 chest and Heroic 509 gloves (2 set t14) currently. The rest is various off pieces that I have collected to create a moonkin set. I now have a 502 chest (Robes of the Treacherous Ground, which is spirit/mastery) from the new LFRs and I'm unsure if that upgrade alone (483 versus 502) beats t14 2 set.
Reply Quote
Ok when u guys are using HOTW, did u use anything more than the 6% Int. Kitty form in some fights? To shoot tranq.
Reply Quote
95 Troll Druid
If you use HotW then I would suggest macroing it to tranq because it makes it ginormous. I haven't seen any fights where kitty form would be better, except maybe iron qon P3. It could be used on durumu, but since you get NV up after every special phase I think its better.
Reply Quote
If you use HotW then I would suggest macroing it to tranq because it makes it ginormous. I haven't seen any fights where kitty form would be better, except maybe iron qon P3. It could be used on durumu, but since you get NV up after every special phase I think its better.

Thanks
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
would going for the 10k haste break point be worth it in the ~516ish ILVL range or should I not bother and just keep plugging away for crit?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
would going for the 10k haste break point be worth it in the ~516ish ILVL range or should I not bother and just keep plugging away for crit?

dont bother
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid

I gave it a try at around 520 ilvl and it was still a dps loss. :P
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I gave it a try at around 520 ilvl and it was still a dps loss. :P

How do you have 4 TF'd items already?! And that damned trinket >:(
Reply Quote
95 Troll Druid
I saw that damn TF trinket...and lost it to a Mage because I missed an hour of raid for work so my epgp was lower.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I saw that damn TF trinket...and lost it to a Mage because I missed an hour of raid for work so my epgp was lower.

I will get mine last because I was given a lot of gear one week, and the items I'm hoping to pick up this week have yet to drop, so I need to use my tokens on those bosses :( (Jin'rohk, Durumu, and I guess Iron Qon....unless we get Animus this week, in which case I'm rolling on Animus for Trinket/Tier...trinket preferred) D:
Reply Quote
95 Troll Druid
Somewhat of a bump; also a bit of a complaint because I have to swap out 3 gems to not get the socket bonus because of that damn hit trinket. Wish that trinket had a good stat on it, I love the proc.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
How do you have 4 TF'd items already?! And that damned trinket >:(

I coined the trinket and a few other pieces. Most of it is my guild liking that I'm a really strong dps that doesn't usually die to things and has stuck around through our massive roster change. :P
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Somewhat of a bump; also a bit of a complaint because I have to swap out 3 gems to not get the socket bonus because of that damn hit trinket. Wish that trinket had a good stat on it, I love the proc.

Yeah. It's brutal ._.
Reply Quote
I posted a question regards Starsurge here http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8568400070 I guess i should put it here, right?
Reply Quote
95 Troll Druid
I made something https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9T3sAEBV2Qfdm1md21hQ2dtcTQ/edit

Its a spreadsheet to determine when to Hurricane and when to MF Spam.

You have to download it because it uses macros, don't worry there are no viruses or anything, you just input your info and hit the big button.

Please tell me if I got anything incorrect, known things to fix are that it doesn't acknowledge the difference between eclipsed and uneclipsed DoT ticks.
Edited by Tagartou on 4/23/2013 12:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]