Kingdom Hearts

100 Worgen Death Knight
It's a great series of games in terms of storyline, and most of 'em are pretty fun in terms of gameplay, too. What's your favorite Kingdom Hearts game? Personally, I liked Birth By Sleep.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Birth by Sleep as well.

Least Favorite is KH2. I hated the story's pacing and it felt unfinished and had little exploration or replay value. The Final Mix version was really good, though, from what I've heard.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
They are all my favourites in different ways really. I loved BBS for making magic a viable combat method over Keyblade spamming.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
SoF
BBS. It has by far the best combat system yet. I also prefer the trio here over the main 3. Aqua also conveniently embodies many traits that I consider to be the ideal female specimen.
Reply Quote
86 Tauren Paladin
There was more than one? I never played any of them so I figured it was just one game or maybe a sequel on top of that
Reply Quote
I've only played some of the first game, I have seen my cousin play through the whole game and the second one though.

I'd say the second would be my favorite. Sora wasn't a kid anymore, and there the Pirates of the Carribbean world, and the Tron world.
Edited by Kleeborp on 3/11/2013 10:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
There was more than one? I never played any of them so I figured it was just one game or maybe a sequel on top of that

There are seven, not counting re-releases.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
SoF
03/12/2013 03:09 AMPosted by Soeroah

Let's see... BBS, KH1, CoM, 358/2, KH2, Re:Coded and DDD?
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
03/13/2013 03:53 AMPosted by Irøh

Let's see... BBS, KH1, CoM, 358/2, KH2, Re:Coded and DDD?

Yup. Also not counting yet-to-be-released titles, of course. Or the spin-off.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
As far as story goes, I actually liked the original best. But gameplay absolutely goes to BBS.

I haven't gotten very far into 3D. I just don't like the setup and how it constantly interrupts you to switch between characters. If it were more of a choice thing, that would be better, I think. It also doesn't make much sense, though if I ever really pick it up again, I'm hoping it'll get more of a real story?
I also like to make fun of the fact they basically added a mini version of Nintendogs to the game.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Any one got a list of KH games and the systems they play on?
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
Kingdom Hearts (PS2)
Re:Chain of Memories (PS2 if you live in Japan/the US region. PAL never got it)
Kingdom Hearts 2 (PS2)
358/2 Days (DS)
Birth by Sleep (PSP)
Re:Coded (DS)
Dream Drop Distance (3DS)

There is a PS3 compilation comprising of HD re-releases of Kingdom Hearts, Re:Chain of Memories and the cutscenes from Days coming out this year. A second compilation with Kingdom Hearts 2 and either a playable or movie form of Birth By Sleep, and a movie form (I'm sure) of Re:Coded is also being developed for the PS3.

Though the later hasn't been announced yet it's so likely it might as well have been. Even the Japanese credits of the first compilation 'advertised' it.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
SoF
03/19/2013 02:34 AMPosted by Soeroah
There is a PS3 compilation comprising of HD re-releases of Kingdom Hearts, Re:Chain of Memories and the cutscenes from Days coming out this year.

It's out in Japanese now.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
I know, I was just talking about the English versions.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Kingdom Hearts (PS2)
Re:Chain of Memories (PS2 if you live in Japan/the US region. PAL never got it)
Kingdom Hearts 2 (PS2)
358/2 Days (DS)
Birth by Sleep (PSP)
Re:Coded (DS)
Dream Drop Distance (3DS)

Ah, Ty.

There is a PS3 compilation comprising of HD re-releases of Kingdom Hearts, Re:Chain of Memories and the cutscenes from Days coming out this year. A second compilation with Kingdom Hearts 2 and either a playable or movie form of Birth By Sleep, and a movie form (I'm sure) of Re:Coded is also being developed for the PS3.

Sweet. So all I have to do is wait a bit to complete my collection? (1&2)
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
Well, there's still the 3DS game which leads in to Kingdom Hearts 3 (yet to be made) which isn't getting ported so far as I know but yeah. If you can be patient you'll have most of the story on your PS3 within the next couple years, and for KH3D you can really just watch the cutscenes online and get the entire story.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
SoF
03/20/2013 04:13 AMPosted by Soeroah
Kingdom Hearts 3 (yet to be made)

Delayed because of FF Versus 13(do not get me started), which in turn is delayed by both the crappy Lightning Saga and XIV's remake. I highly doubt KH3 will make it into the PS3 and joins the PS4's line up instead.
Reply Quote
14 Pandaren Monk
I like the First one. Did enjoy the second one. I've got Dream Drop Distance, sitting here. Should just play through it finally. Than, pick up the BBS, and the other one for DS.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
OMG KH 2 GOT SO HARD AT THE END DEFEATING THOSE BOSSES!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]