Throwback Event =)

90 Human Warrior
Adding Elegance now =)
One more and we'll set up a time to try with 10.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Bump over other threads, we just need 1 more player before we can set a time and day to do this!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Um, a level 1 twink can easily solo Hogger. I can solo Hogger on my level 1 rogue wielding a Furbolg Medicine Pouch with a Battleworn Thrash Blade. I can kill him faster on one of my ranged/caster twinks. If you just plan to run there and kill him naked, good luck.

A true level 1 raid on Hogger must be done in the starter crapola.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Hey now, maybe I want in on this. Dont discriminate
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
03/08/2013 06:37 PMPosted by Kagrenàc
Um, a level 1 twink can easily solo Hogger. I can solo Hogger on my level 1 rogue wielding a Furbolg Medicine Pouch with a Battleworn Thrash Blade. I can kill him faster on one of my ranged/caster twinks. If you just plan to run there and kill him naked, good luck.

A true level 1 raid on Hogger must be done in the starter crapola.

^^^ Everyone loggs in on a NEW toon and runs straight to Hogger from there. This has been done in the past. It has always been a very fun raid, and I cant wait to see this come together once again.

Bump, one more and we are GO
Reply Quote
88 Night Elf Hunter
Bumping because my defib actually worked on Svard.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]