WW 5.2 rep trinket

90 Pandaren Monk
Anyone think it would be a good idea to get rid of my relic of xuen for the new shado pan assault rep trinket? Its a lot of hit and haste after reforging but max dps is telling me that its not better... but i think most of the time max dps is full of crap. Opinions?
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
having that trinket severely limits what other gear you can use and not waste hit. Even if you can use it now, down the road it may be useless. Better to spend your valor elsewhere.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Get rid of your 489 trinket not your Relic of Xeun.

Xeun is better than that hawkmasters thing you got on.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
So as in elsewhere would you suggest the ring? Because if i replace my 489 ring im going to lost almost 500 haste. I looked at your armory and saw that you don't have very much at all and you're leaning more towards mastery.. is that the way to go?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
He's packing 6100+ Haste, which is a lot I think. I've heard that more than 4000 Haste led to too many issues with Energy capping, especially during Energizing Brew periods. At least, it was so said in 5.1.

I think the verdict's still out on stat priorities in 5.2.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
He's packing 6100+ Haste, which is a lot I think. I've heard that more than 4000 Haste led to too many issues with Energy capping, especially during Energizing Brew periods. At least, it was so said in 5.1.

I think the verdict's still out on stat priorities in 5.2.

I was talking about moncoko. I just would like to know what i should spend my valor on before i end up capping it
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
bump for maybe a little more info?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]