Trade wow gold for Diablo gold.

85 Tauren Paladin
Not sure if this is allowed but gonna give it a try.
Im done with wow and now playing Diablo 3. i want to tade my wow gold for D3 gold. Currently have 105k wow gold. If you are intrested in trading send me mail ingame or reply here.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I've seen this done a few times before. Any idea on the conversion ratio?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
ive seen some people do 1K wow for 1M Diablo and 2k for 1m. i would like to do 2k for 1m but also willing to go 3k per 1 mil.
Reply Quote
82 Troll Warrior
hi man was wondering what server
Reply Quote
Yo, I have quite a lot of Diablo 3 gold and was wondering if u were still interested in trading?
Let me know ur conversion rate if u do and how much u want in total and ill see how the prices are.
Get back to me as soon as possible.
Ok thanks.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
I have quite a bit of Diablo gold. I no longer play Diablo. What server are you on? European or Americans? It would prob be hard for me to trade you because my Diablo is Euro and my WoW is Americans but send me a message is you're interested and have Euro Diablo and US WoW.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]