Zandalari Warbringer spawn times nerfed!

(Locked)

90 Worgen Death Knight
Looks like it, at least. Grats to those that were able to take advantage and get your mounts.
Edited by Malmström on 3/8/2013 8:10 AM PST
100 Goblin Shaman
Meh ill just wait till most if the server has their mounts, then ill go camp them. Hopefully pandaria never goes CRZ.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Is there anything they didn't nerf with that hotfix? Any mages get hit with some secret nerf?
100 Pandaren Priest
Well that's all she wrote.

What with having almost every attempt at them end with another group riding in and taunt-stealing it i'm miffed.
90 Blood Elf Priest
I'm on a high pop server, so there always 5 or more people camping each spawn point, all spamming their aoe abilities. They should've just made it so anyone can tag them, like the world bosses or the rares on the isle, and everyone gets a chance at the mount.

There is already griefing going on too on my server with the mobs. Like people will come and taunt them and kite them away...
Edited by Taramis on 3/8/2013 12:54 PM PST
92 Gnome Warlock
Was it really necessary to nerf the spawn rate of something that only has a 5% chance to drop one of 3 different colour variations of a mount?

It was already going to be a kick in the balls trying to get one of them, let alone all three.
it is a problem, especially when going for a certain mount. they shouldn't of done this.

*i am hopeing pandaria doesn't go cross-realm next expansion as well.
Edited by Gistene on 3/8/2013 3:53 PM PST
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I really wish they would make these like the other 5.2 rares and let all participants get a chance at the mount. I am seeing far too much bad behavior as it is on my server without having the spawn rate dropped for these. I have yet to get a chance to kill one thanks to the other players on my realm.
Edited by Vasala on 3/8/2013 3:59 PM PST
23 Gnome Warrior
CRZ would enhance the problem by dropping anywhere from 2 to 12 servers into a single zone. However my server already has cross realm groups camping our rares so....

Anyway, a least putting a faction wide tag on them would have been nice.
Edited by Varidy on 3/8/2013 4:02 PM PST
90 Pandaren Monk
I just joined a group to try and kill these guys. The most helpless and demoralizing experience. We had horde somehow magically not spamming anything while 2 of our aoe spams where going and tagged? After waiting hours and hours all night. Its not worth it now imo. Ill wait till it calms down a bit to get a group.
32 Tauren Priest
Is there anything they didn't nerf with that hotfix? Any mages get hit with some secret nerf?

Yes. I can still /dance.
100 Troll Hunter
So any word on if the spawn times were indeed nerfed? Or is this just speculation?

I haven't been watching them as hard the last day or two as I was the first two days. Just wondering.
100 Orc Warlock
I dont think the timer has been nerfed. I had my NPC scan go off, skull pop on mini map and as i phased/zoned near him he despawned. And as i was coming from the jade forrest he despawned right as i came into Kun-lai summit. No one pulled him there was no corpse he and his skull on mini map despawned or it phased me to a zone without the spawn as i entered Kun-Lai.
100 Night Elf Hunter
Holy necro Batman.
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
damn nice necro indeed, al so yes there is massive phasing issues in panda land now, warbringers do that alot lol
100 Orc Hunter
Pandaria has been CRZ since 6.0
90 Night Elf Druid
nice
Edited by Root on 12/9/2014 5:15 PM PST
91 Human Mage
12/09/2014 04:47 PMPosted by Kajada
Holy necro Batman.
100 Orc Warrior
edit: i'm an idiot. LRN2CHKD8
Edited by Yablonski on 12/9/2014 5:20 PM PST
100 Orc Warlock
I blame google.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]