New WW PvP Stat Priority?

92 Pandaren Monk
Is there still a clear priority? It was very much Crit, Haste, Mastery pre-5.2, but now I'm wondering.

Opinions or knowledge please
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
I believe it goes something like:
Haste > Crit > Mastery
Reply Quote
92 Pandaren Monk
That's what I was thinking, thanks Hydrolics. If anyone has any further insight it'd be appreciated.

Also, boring troll.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
After the patch i definitely upped my mastery and subbed out a bit of the crit to stay around a decent amount. Because that burst is really awesome with it. at 35% more damage with my tigerseye brew now then before when it was 20% and all i took out was some crit or rather reforged it to mastery.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Crit>mastery>Haste I get like 40% damage with tigereye brew with mastery stack! OP
Reply Quote
Definitely crit > mastery > haste like horse monk said. Crit is still going to be better than mastery because stacking TEB can be erratic between PvP situations. If you mostly do BGs/RBGs and don't necessarily need a ton of front end burst, you could probably give mastery > crit > haste a try.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Definitely crit > mastery > haste like horse monk said. Crit is still going to be better than mastery because stacking TEB can be erratic between PvP situations. If you mostly do BGs/RBGs and don't necessarily need a ton of front end burst, you could probably give mastery > crit > haste a try.
Horse monk LOL
Reply Quote
Yeah I'm with Pizarro, I barely ever get enough stacks to consider it a "burst" (in arena's at least, then again my arenas don't last long lol) maybe if I had a healer+me comp the arena matches would last long enough for Mastery stacking to be viable, a 35% increased damage+trinket+Xuen+LifeBlood haste buff would be ridiculously stressful for the other team if it came out of nowhere. But as for now I'm sticking with crit above mastery :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Haste > Crit > Mastery

This was our stat priority for pve. Not sure if it's changed now. Haste in pve is very important because the more jabs you get off, the more chi you spend for tiger eye, and the more abilities you do in a faster amount of time.

Crit>mastery>Haste I get like 40% damage with tigereye brew with mastery stack! OP

Yet for pvp your going to have a lot of times where you will be out of range or cc'ed. You will not need the energy regen like you would in pve because you won't be really following a rotation. That makes crit more valuable (small opportunities on target, gotta hit em hard) and mastery for burst situations.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Haste > Crit > Mastery

This was our stat priority for pve. Not sure if it's changed now. Haste in pve is very important because the more jabs you get off, the more chi you spend for tiger eye, and the more abilities you do in a faster amount of time.

Yet for pvp your going to have a lot of times where you will be out of range or cc'ed. You will not need the energy regen like you would in pve because you won't be really following a rotation. That makes crit more valuable (small opportunities on target, gotta hit em hard) and mastery for burst situations.
It's personal preference dude chill out... lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]