Soo can blizz respond plz with sugar on top?

90 Orc Monk
Can you address the nerfs given to WW monks recently I.E. the recent 10% less damage hot fix and the 5% less damage buff to flying tiger kick. I just want to know why they were put in place and where you saw that the WW monks damage was OP...please point out where you saw 20+ WW monks in glad status last season and the fact they're more MW monks because of the nerfs you give WW monks. (pvp anyways)---Sooo just a quick response...even a "because we can!" Or a quick round about way of answering it.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I don't think they want to admit that they screwed over ww monks because BIS simulations showed a problem caused by a poorly designed pve trinket. They would rather go with the political strategy of spinning. Let the players debate each other on forums.

Then, a few months down the road...

"In 5.3 we will be looking to adjust monks due to their low representation in rated pvp...(keep that monthly subscription going cause this time we will give you a buff. We will even put all the changes on the patch notes and let you see on the ptr)."

Day after 5.3

Oh oops ___ item is causing BIS simulations to show too much dmg so we have to lower damage on all attacks by 10% for everyone.

We will review the results and get back to you for 5.4

Thanks and keep those subscriptions going

GC

"In 5.4 we will be looking to adjust monks due to their low...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
It would be less sad if it wasnt true. And has not happened in the past. As I said I just want blizz to respond so I can go to a different if they arent doing anything.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
I don't think they want to admit that they screwed over ww monks because BIS simulations showed a problem caused by a poorly designed pve trinket. They would rather go with the political strategy of spinning. Let the players debate each other on forums.

"In 5.3 we will be looking to adjust monks due to their low representation in rated pvp...(keep that monthly subscription going cause this time we will give you a buff. We will even put all the changes on the patch notes and let you see on the ptr)."

Day after 5.3

Oh oops ___ item is causing BIS simulations to show too much dmg so we have to lower damage on all attacks by 10% for everyone.

GC

You know, i'd love to say you're wrong but... but... *breaks in tears*
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk

Day after 5.3

GC

Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
monks are like enhance shamans and boomkins arena wise, at least boomkins can do rbgs because a niche they fill
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
Blizzard read the thread, we have candy!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk

Day after 5.3

GC

You know, i'd love to say you're wrong but... but... *breaks in tears*

I do think that over time the pve dps will be fine. Maybe even the worries expressed by those interested in arenas and rbgs will turn out not to be so. With the hit box issue on top of the current issues that seems highly doubtful. Maybe bliz really wants WW as carebears and MW as the pvp spec :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]