Vanity Glyph Copycat.

90 Blood Elf Warlock
Hello all, was idly doing Firelands the other night (blasted Essences) when I noticed that Alysrazor's haste buff had a really cool effect I've never seen otherwise in game, it make it look like just Nix's hands were on fire that trailed upwards, really stylish looking.

So, supposing you could have a vanity glyph that lets you do a certain spell or ability graphic from anywhere else in the game, what effect would you want your character to have? Where is it from and why would your character be able to do it?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Vanity glyph Flight form now copies a specified mount that you own.

Pretty straight forward I think.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Vanity glyph Flight form now copies a specified mount that you own.Pretty straight forward I think.

Suprised druids didn't get the fire crow form back in cata.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
If there was a transmog option of finding something out in the wild and copying it onto a form, that would be amazing. ( within reason of course )
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
*points sword*

APOCALYPSE!!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Green fire would be great for warlocks.

*Smirk.* Too soon, Nix?
Reply Quote
EDIT: Misread. In any case, I'd be happy to take the Tabard of the Lightbringer's super-shiny effect.

03/08/2013 11:08 PMPosted by Nixalegos
Vanity glyph Flight form now copies a specified mount that you own.Pretty straight forward I think.

Suprised druids didn't get the fire crow form back in cata.

If they had flame-scorpion as an alternative to bear form, I'd be sold.
Edited by Stax on 3/9/2013 6:06 AM PST
Reply Quote
I'd like to make the Animation whenever you set up a portal/item in landfall (the gold streak thingy.) As my Pw: Fortitude.
Reply Quote
A glyph that makes it to where all my banners are now carried on my back like a Blademaster would.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
A glyph that makes Victory Rush look like a Flash of Light proc.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
A glyph that makes it to where all my banners are now carried on my back like a Blademaster would.

I'm throwing my gold at the screen.
Reply Quote
For my cloak to look like a backpack.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior

Co-signed.

For Death Knights: something similar to Paladins getting to use Ashbringer during Holy Avenger's duration, except with Frostmourne. Maybe when using Army of the Dead?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
A glyph that, while in DA mode for warlocks, turns you into a succubus or incubus like demon...

*evil look*
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
03/09/2013 02:34 PMPosted by Kerdic
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]