Cower, mortal whelps!

90 Undead Warlock
I am Nefalim, face-melter of the alliance, eater of elves, and soon-to-be-responsible for the destruction of Azeroth. I'll give you a moment to take that in and make peace with your impending doom.

That ought to do it.

I have recently awoken from my long slumber and have already been busy waging war upon the alliance. I do not align myself with any group in particular, I just really, really, really hate night elves. They're hideously disgusting. They all have this weird membrane covering up their bones. It's weird.

I have faced the giant lizard called Galleon and did not run away like some would have you believe. In fact, Galleon tasted my flames conjured straight from the pits of hell! And then I ran away, but only because I had better things to do than wrestle with a lizard.

My power grows every day. My rise to glory will be great. Ask yourselves, do you wish to stand behind me, or in my way? Some of you have already met me (your houses shall burn, etc, etc). For those that have not yet met me, you will soon know me well.

See you on the battlefield.

Or at Denny's. I love their pancakes.
Edited by Nefalim on 3/10/2013 8:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Friggit. I vote this bloke for Warchief.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Or at Denny's. I love their pancakes.

Moons over my Hammy or gtfo.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
I would buy this little guy pancakes any day.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Friggit. I vote this bloke for Warchief.

I met the Warchief yesterday, in Orgrimmar. What a horrible city that is. All that light, and grass. Nothing at all like my beloved Undercity. I declared my intention to unseat the Warchief and destroy his kingdom, but he just stared at me blankly.

He is either made of steel, or is not yet aware of the suffering I am capable of bringing to these lands!

Most notable about him are the size of his arms. I'm pretty sure they used to be trees.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I will indeed love to kill you any day of the week.

(( P.S. A Forsaken calling anything else disgusting is oxymoronic. ))
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I will indeed love to kill you any day of the week.

Insolent welp!
Reply Quote
This kid has style. I think I could make use of him.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
This kid has style. I think I could make use of him.

Fellow forsaken, we shall watch the world burn.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Fellow forsaken, we shall watch the world burn.

Flesh burns easier when dry and rotting.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
You all crack me up.

*edit* ... for much <3 *smiles*

Oh and Ocba, you know with the Undead already dealing with the annoyance of rotting flesh, I'm sure they'd be all too obliged to have it burned off. Not sure that would actually kill them since they're... you know... undead. Or the living dead. Or whatever.

And they're my allies. So no talkin' of killin' my allies.

*panda growl*

(( P.S. A Forsaken calling anything else disgusting is oxymoronic. ))

Not really. They have every right to be angry and hate most living, lovely things and want destruction. I don't blame them after what they went through. I'd probably do the same thing. Though as a Pandaren, I don't think I'd ever hate food. Even if I was undead. 'Cuz it's yummy.
Edited by Jinglz on 3/9/2013 6:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Flesh burns easier when dry and rotting.

Who said I was dry?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Oooooo, do you use ointment? Careful, if you do and it's flammable then you're back to square one with the burning bit.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Most gods that dwell within the Undercity can be described as "slightly moist."
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
He's so adorably diabolical. You almost want to give him a little farm just to watch him burn it down and cackle or something.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Jinglz and Novikova... *peers in two random directions while lowering his voice* Nefalim worships Mantids, your sworn enemy....
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Nefalim worships Mantids, your sworn enemy....

You dare slander my name, elf!? I worship no one and nothing! Do gods worship gods? No! Oh, oh night elf... yours is going to be a death worth televising.
Reply Quote
Can't, you burned down all the tv stations. :( Now how are we going to watch your rampage?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Now how are we going to watch your rampage?

Worry not, human. You, and the rest of the world, will have a front row seat.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Ask yourselves, do you wish to stand behind me, or in my way?

I'm interested in following though, I also wonder.........behind you, we get to burn last?
Edited by Noslferatu on 3/10/2013 5:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]