Cower, mortal whelps!

90 Undead Warlock
behind you, we get to burn last?

Yes, and you may watch as your friends and loved ones melt into a pile of suffering at my feet! Mwahahahahahaha!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
There really can be only one true Dark Lord of the Horde. Malkavet has a challenger.

cleary, we need Thunderdome.

Two Deaders Enter, one Deader leaves.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
cleary, we need Thunderdome.

Just walk away. You can end this now. Just walk away and I will spare your lives. Just walk away.
Reply Quote
There really can be only one true Dark Lord of the Horde. Malkavet has a challenger.

Evil Overlord's Handbook, Rule 222:
I reserve the right to execute any henchmen who appear to be a little too intelligent, powerful, or devious. However if I do so, I will not at some subsequent point shout "Why am I surrounded by these incompetent fools?!"

I'm pretty sure I can keep this guy around.
Edited by Malkavet on 3/11/2013 1:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock

I believe you have me mistaken for some feeble mage, unable to comprehend the powers of hellfire that I possess. Yours will be a death worth savoring!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
03/11/2013 01:20 PMPosted by Nefalim

I believe you have me mistaken for some feeble mage, unable to comprehend the powers of hellfire that I possess. Yours will be a death worth savoring!

TWO DEADERS ENTER, ONE DEADER LEAVES.
Reply Quote
95 Blood Elf Warlock

ONE OF US, ONE OF US.
GOOBLE GOBBLE, GOOBLE GOBBLE.

Ooops, wrong movie.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Belmir, you failed to meet me outside of Orgrimmar for our impending battle. I am not surprised. It would have been foolish for you to have shown up.
Reply Quote
95 Blood Elf Warlock
Belmir, you failed to meet me outside of Orgrimmar for our impending battle. I am not surprised. It would have been foolish for you to have shown up.

Ahh, yes. You. I either decided to spare you your soul or I forgot about you. You decide.

What you fail to realize, young hellion, is that unlike most warlocks I sympathize for impudent peons such as yourself with delusions of grandeur.

A god you say? Among the insects that run amok your wretched Undercity, perhaps. Maybe you ought to stay down there... unseen, unheard, underground, where you belong.

I will reiterate what I said earlier today, as your brain is clearly more decomposed than the rest of your frail body; HA! I laugh! Haha! I laugh again!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Ahh, yes. You. I either decided to spare you your soul or I forgot about you. You decide.

What you fail to realize, young hellion, is that unlike most warlocks I sympathize for impudent peons such as yourself with delusions of grandeur.

A god you say? Among the insects that run amok your wretched Undercity, perhaps. Maybe you ought to stay down there... unseen, unheard, underground, where you belong.

I will reiterate what I said earlier today, as your brain is clearly more decomposed than the rest of your frail body; HA! I laugh! Haha! I laugh again!

I am starting to like you. It's a rather strange feeling.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
You dare slander my name, elf!? I worship no one and nothing! Do gods worship gods? No! Oh, oh night elf... yours is going to be a death worth televising.

Look around you, foolish pile of rotting flesh! Many have come before you calling themselves a god, but where are they now? Dead. All but Elune can be killed; and look at yourself, you already have! A weak soul in life is a dillusional soul in undeath, which is all you are!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
I still think he's precious in a tiny, angry way.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin

ONE OF US, ONE OF US.
GOOBLE GOBBLE, GOOBLE GOBBLE.

Ooops, wrong movie.

You realize that with Grizz, we actually have an Auntie.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I still think he's precious in a tiny, angry way.

I would never trust a Panda. Any race of beings who see me and say "Why yes, I would love to be on that guy's side" is not to be trusted.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
[Yes, and you may watch as your friends and loved ones melt into a pile of suffering at my feet! Mwahahahahahaha!

I have no friends, no loved ones, only souls that I have met and use from time to time. I care not for any living creature in any realm of existence! I have walked this unlife just as long as the oldest decaying things roaming this realm still. I would greatly enjoy seeing all of this retched world turn to ash as you would have it. I would equally enjoy being the last soul to be claimed by your wrath.
Edited by Noslferatu on 3/12/2013 7:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I have no friends, no loved ones, only souls that I have met and use from time to time

I have an imp you could have. He's good company, when you get past the murder attempts while you sleep.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I would never trust a Panda. Any race of beings who see me and say "Why yes, I would love to be on that guy's side" is not to be trusted.

Truth be told, I never saw any 'Undead' on the Wandering Isle. None that I remember anyway. But I was drawn to the feel of the Horde - outcast races coming together. That's what pulled me in.

(( I dipped my toe Horde-side near the end of WotLK when I finally subscribed to the game, and haven't looked back. ))

I have an imp you could have. He's good company, when you get past the murder attempts while you sleep.

The imps I've seen are so cute! I think they're just misunderstood.
Edited by Jinglz on 3/12/2013 2:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I think they're just misunderstood.

Sure, if you misunderstand the knife in their hand being held above your heart when you wake up as a sign of love and affection. Then, yes, they are quite misunderstood.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
I have an imp you could have. He's good company, when you get past the murder attempts while you sleep. [/quote]

What good would a creature of yours do for me when you aspire to destroy all?

Sure, if you misunderstand the knife in their hand being held above your heart when you wake up as a sign of love and affection. Then, yes, they are quite misunderstood. [/quote]

Knife over the heart, ready to thrust down is not love?
Reply Quote
The most compassionate and generous person on Azeroth would be the one that ended all of your fruitless, meandering lives.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]