Cower, mortal whelps!

90 Pandaren Hunter
Oh you.
Reply Quote
91 Human Paladin
The most compassionate and generous person on Azeroth would be the one that ended all of your fruitless, meandering lives.

Malkavet, being a villain, will let you all live to torture the rest of us.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
The most compassionate and generous person on Azeroth would be the one that ended all of your fruitless, meandering lives.

Well... Being a forsaken, your "race" is unable to bear children, so you are the 'fruitless' ones. Secondly, since forsaken apparently have no free will (Valkerie at Andorhal resurrecting alliance farmers who automatically become hostile to us is proof enough) your life is most definately meandering. You're just puppets that Sylvanas is controlling from her throne room, just like how Arthas did at Icecrown.
Reply Quote
Is anyone keeping a tab on the amount of stupid that flows from Night Elf Hunter #43519283's mouth? Is he going for an achievement, or what?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Is anyone keeping a tab on the amount of stupid that flows from Night Elf Hunter #43519283's mouth? Is he going for an achievement, or what?

Ad hominem fallacy, for one. This character was made during Vanilla, so you're number is too high. Oh, and if anyone needs achievements, its you; since I have more than double your amount.
Reply Quote
I have more than double your amount.

I know. That's why I was wondering if there might be a cheeve for being incoherent. I mean, if that's the game they should give you a title or something because you are winning.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Whatever you say, Charlie Sheen.
Reply Quote
91 Human Paladin
03/14/2013 12:53 PMPosted by Malkavet
I have more than double your amount.

I know. That's why I was wondering if there might be a cheeve for being incoherent. I mean, if that's the game they should give you a title or something because you are winning.

Sweet Thrall on a Scooter, you two have way too much tension. Go out on your date and stop taking your pent up love for each other out on the forum.
Reply Quote
Sweet Thrall on a Scooter, you two have way too much tension. Go out on your date and stop taking your pent up love for each other out on the forum.

I'd never break your heart like that.
Reply Quote
92 Blood Elf Paladin
((You forgot to say that you wished you could quit him, Malkies.

We all know that's how you feel))
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Sweet Thrall on a Scooter

No no, it's Thrall on a Rocket. But yours was much funnier, I actually laughed. :-)

You know, when I opened this thread again a moment ago, a song popped into my head...

Burn baby burn, disco inferno!
Burn baby burn!

*does a dance and puts up a mirror ball*

There. I hope the song's stuck in all your heads too. If you don't know the song, then SHAME ON YOU.

*edit* Oh oh oh! I have another song, it's for you Ocba!

Double double your refreshment,
Double double your enjoyment,
No single gum double freshens your mouth like
Doublemint, Doublemint Gum.
Edited by Jinglz on 3/15/2013 11:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
91 Human Paladin
03/15/2013 11:37 AMPosted by Jinglz
Sweet Thrall on a Scooter

No no, it's Thrall on a Rocket. But yours was much funnier, I actually laughed. :-)

You know, when I opened this thread again a moment ago, a song popped into my head...

Burn baby burn, disco inferno!
Burn baby burn!

*does a dance and puts up a mirror ball*

There. I hope the song's stuck in all your heads too. If you don't know the song, then SHAME ON YOU.

It is stuck in my head. And now I believe that all Horde Pandas are disco lovers.

Pandaria is really Sweden.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
No no no. I'm a reject Panda. I just have an awesome taste in music, and I like being silly. Hooray for monkey wrenches.

You should peek at my reply now, you quoted it before I went in and made it even more amazing. ^_^ You can have TWO songs stuck in your head for the price of one - and chew gum while you're at it!

(( How's that for turning an evil thread of warlocks into dance central? ))
Edited by Jinglz on 3/15/2013 11:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
91 Human Paladin
No no no. I'm a reject Panda. I just have an awesome taste in music, and I like being silly. Hooray for monkey wrenches.

You should peek at my reply now, you quoted it before I went in and made it even more amazing. ^_^ You can have TWO songs stuck in your head for the price of one - and chew gum while you're at it!

(( How's that for turning an evil thread of warlocks into dance central? ))

Any taste in music is awesome. Including loving disco!

As for the ear worming, it didn't take. There's that other thread (well, two other threads, but Grizz is the worst) that has helped focus on other songs.

that and I've got spotify as loud as this POS can play.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Ah well. Glad I could help spread the music craziness going on in Feathermoon today. *wink*

*PS* I think the ear worms are taking turns with me today. I'm now stuck on signing about Africa.
Edited by Jinglz on 3/15/2013 3:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
*edit* Oh oh oh! I have another song, it's for you Ocba!

Double double your refreshment,
Double double your enjoyment,
No single gum double freshens your mouth like
Doublemint, Doublemint Gum.

No, no... You got it all wrong, its more like this:

Double rainbow all the way across the sky, yeah, yeaaaah, it's so intense
Double rainbow all the way across the sky, wow, wow oh my god look at that rainbow
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
WHAT DOES IT MEAN????!????
Reply Quote
91 Human Paladin
Most gods that dwell within the Undercity can be described as "slightly moist."

DEAR GOD YOU USED THE WORD MOIST.

you are more evil than Malkavet.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Has the evil one finally fallen silent?
Reply Quote
95 Blood Elf Warlock
He's fallen into a depression since I haven't been in the game to mock him.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]