Secrets in the isle of thunder quest

90 Tauren Paladin
so ive farmed for about 10 hours a day since release and only have 1 stone.. ive seen one guy on another thread say that he farmed for 35 hours straight and still didnt get them and countless others who cant get any.... i mean seriously kill rares for a **chance*** for one to drop? i just think its dumb imo
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
are you refering to Shan'ze Ritual Stone? They only drop from rares, and you can only get one each week from drops. To get more you need other sources, such as the chests hidden around the island, the box and the end of the dailies each day, and the chests inside the treasure trove solo scenario

Personally I have gotten 6 so far
1 from a rare
2 from the box at the end of the dailies (2 different boxes on 2 different days)
3 from the solo treasure scenario
Edited by Jundashave on 3/8/2013 8:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
The two toons I have played on the isle each got 2 stones form the solo scenario. Run that if you haven't yet. Also the chest from the last daily has a chance to have a stone in it.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Priest
Quote from quest text "These stones are very rare, and may take some time to gather"

I will translate... Rare stones are RARE.

That is all
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
Quote from quest text "These stones are very rare, and may take some time to gather"

I will translate... Rare stones are RARE.

That is all

They should probably clarify for people like the poor op.
Quest text should probably read "These stones are very rare, and may take some time to gather and you can only get one stone off a rare each week. One a week. Because gating everything is what we do now."
Reply Quote
you will get 1 additonal chance via the arcane trove/sunreaver upon daily's when the progression reaches stage 3.

they have a chance to be in one of these.
Edited by Gistene on 3/8/2013 9:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
I;ve gotten two so far, without even looking for them. 1 from a rare treasure chest on the isle, 1 from the solo scenario.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
I came across a chest laying on the ground which contained gold, a key and one of these stones.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]