Why the pissing contests?

90 Human Death Knight
I just don't understand it. If a bunch of Horde can group up and fight together, I have no clue as to why the Alliance are struggling to do so. All I hear is the three main guilds that should be working together, talking more !@#$ about each other than they do IWC. We all have a common enemy, why not put differences/egos aside, join the same raid group, and help expose IWC for the phonies they are. I think the leaders need to take charge, talk amongst themselves, and hash this nonsense out. Could you imagine...
Reply Quote
I think someone said before the moment one of the 3 GMs gets more power than the other, they back out.

They cant get a grip on giving up power.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
cept NONE of them have any power atm b/c the Ally WPVPers are so divided that all of the Ally Wpvp guilds are weak....

Yes, the guilds should all merge. They're all doing the same thing.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I think someone said before the moment one of the 3 GMs gets more power than the other, they back out.

They cant get a grip on giving up power.

It's more or less 1 GM (Kags) and 1 member of AV (Helladin).

Blom is down to work with people and so am I.

We formed a 2nd raid group today because IWC gets 2 raids to attack SW (we all know this by now) and they went full emo. No working with those two.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I agree, don't get me wrong, Orion is a great GM (imo), never had a problem with Blom, and have never come across the FLAG GM, but I see no reason they can't talk as adults, figure this !@#$ out, and run this server. The skill involved in the 3 guilds is there, but as most people are raging about in trade, IWC just has strength in numbers. We are only weak as a faction because of the aforementioned pissing contests currently going on. I mean think about it, we have 2 split raid groups, that's heal and dps loss for both sides, our heals could keep them up and vice versa, we're only hurting ourselves with these petty differences.
Reply Quote

Yeah in all my time here theyve never gotten along haha
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
If a bunch of Horde can group up and fight together

Hax10 had a group of 15 as did another Ally group at the Mage tower they didnt want to group up and ultimately it was a lost for everyone as the Horde got bored and left.

03/08/2013 08:54 PMPosted by Shoisugly
All I hear is the three main guilds that should be working together, talking more !@#$ about each other than they do IWC.

I gave Ha a chance even offered to bury the hatchet personally but they didnt want to leave the Vale the 2 times I invited them to do something other than camp PvE heros in the Vale(through Project) so i stopped trying to work with them and im not going to drop my event for one of theirs like they wanted one day just cause mine is smaller.

My guild as a whole wont deal with you because you dont do anything for anyone else all you do is spam recruitment and camp PvE heros mostly..you didnt work with AV and us on any 5.2 event..I didnt see Hax10 camping the Throne of Thunder entrance nor hear anything of you when we stopped entire hubs from being used with just 6 people.

Blom is down to work with people and so am I.

Keep thinking that

We formed a 2nd raid group today because IWC gets 2 raids to attack SW (we all know this by now) and they went full emo. No working with those two.

What are you rambling about the defense raid I was in was at the King with a plan of action and ready nobody saw you guys and you didnt want to plan anything with anyone.

03/08/2013 09:10 PMPosted by Shoisugly
I see no reason they can't talk as adults,

I work with AV regularly and tried to bring Ha in on things but they dont want to do anything they dont lead apparently

Yeah in all my time here theyve never gotten along haha

IM not friends with helladin but that doesnt mean i wont work with AV or him when it benefits me and mine.

tl;dr AV and <flag> work together when they need to or wants to..Hax10 wont work with anyone else if they cant be in the drivers seat and from what I see and hear from former members and IWC they would rather troll each other in guild and camp nobodies than really fight.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
In fairness nothing happened tonight b/c IWC wussed out and didn't want to fight. But with IWC obviously on the decline theres an opportunity for AV / HAX10 / Fights to get their !@#$ together, merge into one awesomely powerful guild and actually go on the offensive.

Orion, though I haven't personally played with him much at all, seems to be the most chill and level headed of the current group. Helladin is prob the best raid leader / strat guy. As, BH's premier PvPer, I nominate Orion to GM the proposed guild and provide guild leadership with Helladin leading the raids. That would work just fine. You guys would actually be a solid pvp force.
Edited by Vexlander on 3/8/2013 9:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
GL with that as you are not seeing what the other GMs are seeing lol nobody respects Hax10 after tonight..not wanting to work together to win and claiming HKs are their win when IWC still sits in their room..doesnt really look good on em.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Most of what Kagrenac is saying is false. He doesn't want to team up with us because we won't merge with his guild. Me and Orion have offered several times to make an alliance with FLAG, but Kagrenac denies it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
That's quite the generalization, every time it is advertised in our guild for wpvp I'm one of the first to holler "invite!" I'm always down for some killing. You say you aren't friends with Helladin, but still work with AV, why would you exclude our whole guild for the actions of a few. Like I said, forget all the petty differences, and powertrips and past conflicts, let's move forward, bury said hatchet, Kagrenac, Blom, and Orion sit down and talk. We don't have to like each other, hell it's almost impossible to like everyone on the server, but we can provide each other and our faction a service by working together, differences aside. Time to put those e-peens in banana hammocks and talk it out like men. I'm no officer in HA, or anyone important for that matter, but I am still a concerned Alliance member, trying to find some common ground between 3 great powers.
Reply Quote
03/08/2013 09:35 PMPosted by Kagrenàc
not wanting to work together to win

where exactly are you getting this from? Cause I was the raid leader our raid and was told the raid YOU guys had was full so we decided to make a second raid.

03/08/2013 09:27 PMPosted by Kagrenàc
Hax10 had a group of 15 as did another Ally group at the Mage tower they didnt want to group up

??????????????? Not one person in my raid said you guys asked to merge in fact holyhell asked someone from AV if they wanted to merge and they said they are forming there on raid
Edited by Eli on 3/8/2013 9:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
In fairness nothing happened tonight b/c IWC wussed out and didn't want to fight. But with IWC obviously on the decline theres an opportunity for AV / HAX10 / Fights to get their !@#$ together, merge into one awesomely powerful guild and actually go on the offensive.

Orion, though I haven't personally played with him much at all, seems to be the most chill and level headed of the current group. Helladin is prob the best raid leader / strat guy. As, BH's premier PvPer, I nominate Orion to GM the proposed guild and provide guild leadership with Helladin leading the raids. That would work just fine. You guys would actually be a solid pvp force.

as, BH's premier PvPer

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/3271/1362654522462.gif
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Most of what Kagrenac is saying is false. He doesn't want to team up with us because we won't merge with his guild. Me and Orion have offered several times to make an alliance with FLAG, but Kagrenac denies it.

Thats just silly I have never asked you to join us lol and Project stated both times I tried to invite you "nobody in guild even responded"

You say you aren't friends with Helladin, but still work with AV, why would you exclude our whole guild for the actions of a few

Mouthy figure heads who dont want to leave the vale or take the back seat when others are already leading something

03/08/2013 09:47 PMPosted by Shoisugly
bury said hatchet, Kagrenac, Blom, and Orion sit down and talk.

Tried that Hax10 didnt want to play with us so I stopped trying I didnt get on Has case until tonight when they decided to play alone at the cost of the whole.

anyone important for that matter

Everyone in a guild is important w/o members the officers are nothing dont sell yourself that crap.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
The initial raid, ~8pm ST, was exactly what I described. That rando house attack in mage district, that was the leftovers from our 30 man raid. You know, when IWC hit Isle until we all disbanded and then hit SW. Sounds familiar ... anyways nothing was said to me about merging the two.

I can't recall getting a tell from you since the peace talk. Well besides that BG we did together. My back still hurts btw.

There is no working with you and I can accept that. You don't want to do anything unless it benefits you, not the faction. That's a problem bro. Also, any "former" members are former members bc they were problems as well. You guys belong together.

Please stop trying to bash us for "killing pve heros". It's called wpvp, you know what a wpvphe guild is supposed to do.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Ugh, what a headache. So this is a no then? No to leaving the past where it is, no to working together for the greater good, no to swallowing pride and moving forward. Ok. I'll work with whoever invites me, I love my guild regardless of the hate for the actions of a few, and will gladly take the heat in stride. Give me all the hate you will, but when it comes down to it, I'll run back from that graveyard all day for every one of you if asked.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRx0bup8ubM
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
http://i.imgur.com/hcojGtn.gif
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
shut up whiners, Hax10, from what ive seen of you, you are trolly and dont seem to want to work together with the other guilds, AV, http://youtu.be/tdbORXEmbnk , FLAG/kag is stuck in his ways, but he is good at what he does, even if he does get deathgrips of doom pulling him into oh so.. SO many groups of horde
Edited by Ezdozer on 3/8/2013 10:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
shut up whiners, Hax10, from what ive seen of you, you are trolly and dont seem to want to work together with the other guilds

Lol? I started this thread, trying to break barriers, trying to get the ball rolling on working together...and what have I said that is trolly? As I said before, please refrain from generalizing an entire guild based on your encounters with a few of our more vocal members...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]