Why the pissing contests?

90 Troll Death Knight
03/08/2013 10:08 PMPosted by Shoisugly
shut up whiners, Hax10, from what ive seen of you, you are trolly and dont seem to want to work together with the other guilds

Lol? I started this thread, trying to break barriers, trying to get the ball rolling on working together...and what have I said that is trolly? As I said before, please refrain from generalizing an entire guild based on your encounters with a few of our more vocal members...
your vocal members represent your guild in day to day situations, like it or not, being trolls and not working with other guilds is the general consensus of alliance gms, officers, and wpvpers. its like that for a reason
http://youtu.be/DMDP5Pa007o
Edited by Femaleirl on 3/8/2013 10:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I can't recall getting a tell from you since the peace talk. Well besides that BG we did together. My back still hurts btw.

I talked to project to get with you as me and him actually had talked a few times also you are a sad person

You don't want to do anything unless it benefits you

No shi I wont die for some other people that dont want to work with us..we tried to get you guys to help us lock down the Horde PvP vendors a few times you would rather play in the vale as there are more HKs to be had(your words).

03/08/2013 10:00 PMPosted by Shoisugly
So this is a no then?

Yes it is a No from <flag> for sure and from what I hear AV as well
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Man, Shoisugly, you are a good dude. I appreciate you stepping up and trying to make it happen. There is bad blood between Kags and HAx10 though. So we are gonna keep pushing recruitment (so we aren't dependent on PuGs) and make it happen. Maybe one day we all can see eye to eye.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Yeah and those HKs were from a ~15 man IWC raid. If anything, we kept them off your backs so you could attack some vendors.
Edited by Orion on 3/9/2013 10:45 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Man, Shoisugly, you are a good dude. I appreciate you stepping up and trying to make it happen. There is bad blood between Kags and HAx10 though. So we are gonna keep pushing recruitment (so we aren't dependent on PuGs) and make it happen. Maybe one day we all can see eye to eye.

Yessir!

And like I said, I'll fight for/with any of you stubborn people, just ASK, I may be HAx10, but I'm Alliance first.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Fine, what about you and AV merging as I proposed? This server needs a credible Ally WPvP guild and you guys are cannibalizing each other.
Edited by Vexlander on 3/8/2013 10:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Already working with AV and HOPING that an event we are planning will go well soon..Hax10 is just burning bridges that were held together with duct tape.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
If Flag, Ha x 10, and AV would collaborate (which really isn't fu*king hard...it's a video game for Christ's sake), we would have a lot more fun with our WPvP skirmishes. Had fun tonight! :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
If Flag, Ha x 10, and AV would collaborate (which really isn't fu*king hard...it's a video game for Christ's sake), we would have a lot more fun with our WPvP skirmishes. Had fun tonight! :)

Exactly. But people would rather let their petty personal drama affect all of their guildies and factions, rather than drop them. It's all good though, I'll keep sissy fighting my way through horde until I can get the backup I need from my faction as a whole. Til we meet again, sir.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I hear world pvp matters. Can anyone confirm?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

I hear PvE matters. Can anyone confirm?(the day anything in this game gets you paid you can say it matters until then w/e someone enjoys matters to them)
Edited by Kagrenàc on 3/8/2013 10:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Where there is fire, we will carry gasoline. You used to bash AV pretty hard, seems you are the pyromaniac. But by all means, point the finger our way.

I agree Brutah, give us time. It's only gonna get better!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
03/08/2013 10:31 PMPosted by Kagrenàc

I hear PvE matters. Can anyone confirm?(the day anything in this game gets you paid you can say it matters until then w/e someone enjoys matters to them)

This is a pve game with pvp thrown in. World pvp is where kids get on the short bus to school.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Short bus and WPvP ... heard fighting the same boss every week for months on end takes a lot of brain power.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
World pvp is where kids get on the short bus to school.

Who are you?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
This is a pve game with pvp thrown in. World pvp is where kids get on the short bus to school.

03/08/2013 10:36 PMPosted by Xiic
game

Correct this is in fact a game with many sub communities that enjoy different aspects of the game and very few get paid to play this game and even fewer of the ones that do are getting paid for PvE..You dont get to be an authority on what matters when you are paying to pay part of this game just like the rest of us.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Think his bus pulled up.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Short bus and WPvP ... heard fighting the same boss every week for months on end takes a lot of brain power.

No more than it takes to make it past 1550 bby.

03/08/2013 10:40 PMPosted by Brutäh
World pvp is where kids get on the short bus to school.

Who are you?

Who are you?

03/08/2013 10:45 PMPosted by Kagrenàc

03/08/2013 10:36 PMPosted by Xiic
game

Correct this is in fact a game with many sub communities that enjoy different aspects of the game and very few get paid to play this game and even fewer of the ones that do are getting paid for PvE..You dont get to be an authority on what matters when you are paying to pay part of this game just like the rest of us.

World pvp is plenty fun, why do you think I'm on a pvp server? At the end of the day though wpvp is hardly endgame and seeing you fools bicker about who had more people in tonight's zerg fest every single night just makes me laugh.
Edited by Xiic on 3/8/2013 10:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
Where there is fire, we will carry gasoline. You used to bash AV pretty hard, seems you are the pyromaniac. But by all means, point the finger our way.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
03/08/2013 10:48 PMPosted by Xiic
seeing you fools bicker

Seeing Dragon slayers bicker about who killed the scripted fight faster and in the appropriate size is so much more entertaining..move along champ you lost this when you claimed you were more relevant to the game.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]