Why the pissing contests?

90 Worgen Druid
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0izvrs3Dm1qfczas.gif
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
What did I miss?

I remember a Friday where IWC didn't walk around SW like it was Org. I remember one full raid and another with 20, ready to stop them. We made them create alot more lvl1's spamming our trade chat.

I also remember just a few weeks ago, on a Friday picking off straglers, and looking up in the sky and noticing people on their mounts in the air, or on the ground unflagged, or in a shrine way way far away.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Well it's a good thing everybody had their raids idling in Stormwind while the Isle of Thunder beach got camped.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
03/08/2013 10:36 PMPosted by Xiic

I hear PvE matters. Can anyone confirm?(the day anything in this game gets you paid you can say it matters until then w/e someone enjoys matters to them)

This is a pve game with pvp thrown in. World pvp is where kids get on the short bus to school.

What the hell got shoved up your !@#??
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
why does kag keep bringing me up? i talked to him like once, 2 weeks ago. lol. the only time u look for "help" is when u want people to do rare spawns.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool ^_____^
Edited by Caressmedown on 3/9/2013 10:18 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
expose IWC for the phonies they are.

That's why there is a pissing contest. When you've got nothing from the outside to really focus your attention on you turn on each other. But who the hell cares it's a freaken video game.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Finally the Alliance mounts a decent defense on a Friday night, and suddenly IWC wasn't interested in hitting Varian for the first time in months. I'm sure the two are completely unrelated.
Edited by Fakunaku on 3/9/2013 12:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Seeing Dragon slayers bicker about who killed the scripted fight faster and in the appropriate size is so much more entertaining..move along champ you lost this when you claimed you were more relevant to the game.

At least killing dragons gets you ranked.

PvE is more relevant. Pretty simple, honestly.

I'm not saying it's more relevant than Arenas, I'm just saying that it kicks WPvP outta the park.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
why does kag keep bringing me up? i talked to him like once, 2 weeks ago. lol. the only time u look for "help" is when u want people to do rare spawns.

I actullay asked you 2 times while you were on your alt if you wanted to get your guys in on camping the Horde PvP vendors on some reset days(this slows players progression).."Nobody in guild answered" was what I got both times..Why would I keep trying to bring you guys in when you show no interest.

You also thumbed your noes at me because me and my guys wouldnt drop what we were doing and come save you from an IWC raid in the vale(or it mightve been in Kun lai idr)..sorry we had an event running in which we were hunting targets and it went well..heard you guys got wiped by a raid with less than 10 more people thought thats rare to come that close in numbers when IWC is around.

tl;dr I reached out the Hax10, I offered to bring them into events, They wouldve rather camped the vale because it was "more HKs", They expect people to drop what they are doing for them, I am done with them.

I'm not saying it's more relevant than Arenas, I'm just saying that it kicks WPvP outta the park.

PvE doesnt get you ANYTHING more than PvP does its a Game he also targeted PvP as a whole as being tacked on and less important..fun fact if you enjoy it then its important nobody here is getting paid to do what they like they pay blizz..nobody here is a R1 raider or PvPer..we just enjoy our aspects of the game.
Edited by Kagrenàc on 3/9/2013 12:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
03/09/2013 12:28 PMPosted by Demoralìzer
Seeing Dragon slayers bicker about who killed the scripted fight faster and in the appropriate size is so much more entertaining..move along champ you lost this when you claimed you were more relevant to the game.

And bores me to tears, which is why I prefer wpvp, its all in good fun.
Edited by Kenokost on 3/9/2013 12:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
PvE doesnt get you ANYTHING more than PvP does its a Game he also targeted PvP as a whole as being tacked on and less important..fun fact if you enjoy it then its important nobody here is getting paid to do what they like they pay blizz..nobody here is a R1 raider or PvPer..we just enjoy our aspects of the game.

It gets my epeen hard. I mean, that's something.
But, in all seriousness, I'm not trying to say stop doing what you enjoy in the game. Everyone has their playstyle, e.g., altoholics, farmers, yadayada.

What I am saying is that PvE and Arenas are more relevant to the game than WPvP. If PvE raiding = Arenas then WPvP = 5 mans.

If you enjoy WPvP, that's neat. I, personally, hate it. I suck at PvP and have never really tried to get better at it. Instead, I devote my time to PvE and learning the ins and outs of my class in that setting. That's what I pay my $$$ for.

And bores me to tears, which is why I prefer wpvp, its all in good fun.

See, I like the way you put it. You get me. <33333
Edited by Demoralìzer on 3/9/2013 12:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Our internal struggle is a far greater threat than the Horde. At this point, the Horde are a NON-FACTOR skill wise, so now we're forced to fight each other, due to the lack of competition from the Horde side.

Dremo out.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Our internal struggle is a far greater threat than the Horde. At this point, the Horde are a NON-FACTOR skill wise, so now we're forced to fight each other, due to the lack of competition from the Horde side.

Dremo out.

You took on a Walking Dead approach to it. I like that.

Kag=governor??
Edited by Kenokost on 3/9/2013 1:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

Kag=governor??

He's like Rick. I prefer to think of myself as the wily but awesome kickass Daryl.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin

Kag=governor??

He's like Rick. I prefer to think of myself as the wily but awesome kickass Daryl.

I still get to be Daryl.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock

I still get to be Daryl.

Shut up Carl.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

I still get to be Daryl.

Shut up Carroll.

Fixed.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock

Shut up Carroll.

Fixed.

Damn, was waiting for a response so I could do that.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]