Why the pissing contests?

90 Night Elf Priest
Yes keep dreaming of having equal numbers to IWC and fighting on even ground..a lose is a lose get a grip good sir
You just spend all day on the forums complaining, that's all you ever do.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
You just spend all day on the forums complaining, that's all you ever do.

I cant hear you over killing IWCs GM with 6 people in the middle of his Meeting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-28lbrJPIr8&feature=youtu.be

I would keep the volume down someone got excited lol
Edited by Kagrenàc on 3/9/2013 5:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
lolol !@#$ man

pandaid vs. 4 FLAG members

nevar forget
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
lolol !@#$ man

nevar forget

Mad cuz we quit coming back to die. You should bring just a few with you occasionally and come do what we do in SW.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
lolol !@#$ man

nevar forget

Mad cuz we quit coming back to die. You should bring just a few with you occasionally and come do what we do in SW.

gankin in SW is so 200Late

i mean i guess i could again to feel nostalgic
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

Plz do.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=ZZ5LpwO-An4&feature=fvwp
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
eye dub cee.
Reply Quote
What's all this !@#$ about?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue

You make me sick. Ganking in SW is the Led Zeppelin of ganking.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
So saturday around 3pm I decided to join some guildies doing dailies.. And lo and behold noticed that on the isle of thunder.. They would ignore all my guild mates. and I would get focused hard by 6- 1. I loved it! my guildies were free to finish their dailies and I took the beatings with a laugh. I didn't know the horde cared so much!

Now Back to this sad thread. My guild and I have the same feeling about horde. .. All horde = deserve to die. Its not about Iwc or any specific guild. But we are not a pure wpvp guild. My guild mates have pve interests and Rated bg interests. Eventually only doing Wpvp all day.. can and will lead to burn out.

What saddens me .. I see alot of decent players.. in disorganized guilds. No quality communication... no united vision. Its always about how one person is better at ganking then the other. All this does is lead to a lot of nothing getting done.

Lets face it... 200 horde players attacking Stormwind all it proves is that the Wow engine is old and needs more upgrades. The STormwind Keep is not designed for defense. Its why IWC has success destroying. They send a hunter they pull The kings advisor away.. The tank pulls king wrynn Down the hallway into a small room.. Now they don't have to to deal with that advisor witch is basically an uber Shadowpriest who casts fears. and they can then tank and spank the boss.

But if its even numbers .. IF I have 20 of my best go against their best 20.. Well then its no contest. WE win. Which is why I really don't care they worry about a boss that is not designed to be properly defended. Because of the lore.. Garrosh Hell scream has all the defenses setup for him.. Making an attack on him really really hard way harder then Going after King Wrynn. Hence why the overwhelming obsession over IWC makes no sense to me.

They are not that great. IF its just their guild even numbers against quality people.. you see what happens.

Let them have the king. Because on the rest of Wow... when its even.. Exhilaration.. we continue to enjoy smashing them on an even basis. Now if you guys want to zerg them the
Right way please .. contact me. Till Then I will stay out of this !@#$% fest.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8ys8-sF1NU
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
sounds like exhilaration wants some wargames too.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
We have a focus and we have scheduled events. When we are not doing raids .. or rated bgs.. or another guild event and some horde decides to mess with a member.. hey we love jumping in and Taking care of business. But we are not going to change our schedule for one horde guild. You guys don't rate that high on our priority list.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
We have a focus and we have scheduled events. When we are not doing raids .. or rated bgs.. or another guild event and some horde decides to mess with a member.. hey we love jumping in and Taking care of business. But we are not going to change our schedule for one horde guild. You guys don't rate that high on our priority list.

http://imageshack.us/a/img152/9766/clintnod.gif
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Rogue
hahahahahahahahahaha this thread is funny we should all team up and do some group AVs or something does anyone here go to IWC in central iowa? it really is an exhilarating place but it doesn't Resonate with many people and they end up fighting like gurls. I hate it when sentences dont end the way you think they Kagrenàc.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Yay I was mentioned
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
hahahahahahahahahaha this thread is funny we should all team up and do some group AVs or something does anyone here go to IWC in central iowa? it really is an exhilarating place but it doesn't Resonate with many people and they end up fighting like gurls. I hate it when sentences dont end the way you think they Kagrenàc.

I don't get it.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin

Naturally we were fast friends.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]