Warlock looking for a guild both Factions

90 Worgen Warlock
Hello, first I am both a pvp player and a pve player. In cataclysm I was a heroic tank from Firelands to Dragon Soul. And have now switched to a warlock. I am currently looking for a new more active guild to join. Horde or Ally. I am not looking to build a guild, in Cataclysm and the beginning of MoP I have built 3 different guilds. It is not something I wish to do right now. I would prefer to raid this patch, since I have been unable to at the beginning from uncommitted attitudes and people.

If you are interested or have any questions whisper me in game or post here. Thank you.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
I am interested sexually and my question is are you comfortable with having a gay relationship with a shadow priest?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Gay is such a harsh word. I prefer the term backdoor pokers. Would be very dependent on whether or not you can remove certain "limbs".
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Gay is such a harsh word. I prefer the term backdoor pokers. Would be very dependent on whether or not you can remove certain "limbs".

I will unhinge any appendage for you, Locky McSexpants

Theres a little hole in my chest that you can peek at my heart through and see it quicken its pace at the sight of you

Then you will know my love is true

This shyt is more real than kraft mayo

Pretty real
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]