Bring back LOH

91 Blood Elf Paladin
Id like to discuss the Loh ability.I have been trying for years to remove this ability from the GCD and be useable in arenas , but instead of an insta heal heres my idea.heals the target for 100% of their life over 6seconds this affect cannot be dispelled and is on a 7minute cd.If you also agree they should change LOH subscibe to twitchtv.BringbackLOH

Thanks for your support id just like to bring back some diversity and fun to the paladin class and i think this is what we need
Edited by Crusherz on 3/7/2013 5:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Rogue
i agree, but with that said i'd like a poison that does 100% of the targets hp in damage over 5 seconds.
Reply Quote
91 Blood Elf Paladin
yes but that would be OP and everyone would cry about it on the other hand a healing spell to keep your team alive with would be nice.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
yes but that would be OP and everyone would cry about it on the other hand a healing spell to keep your team alive with would be nice.

Lol, I think he made his point. LoH would be terribly OP in arena. It would be like fighting 2 paladins instead of one.
Reply Quote
91 Blood Elf Paladin
yeah but wouldn't that be great?
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
yeah but wouldn't that be great?

Heh, as a fellow paladin I can relate, but at the same time, I play some other classes too and it would suck majorly to have to fight 2 paladins instead of one. I mean, we've got bubbles, heals, stuns, and we can get out of root effects pretty easily already...
Reply Quote
93 Tauren Hunter
It would be great if I had ridiculous advantages that noone else gets so I can win arenas 100% of the time. I don't like losing, so everyone else should lose and I shouldn't. How this works is, in order for me to have everything I want, everyone else is going to have to make sacrifices.

/topic
Reply Quote
91 Blood Elf Paladin
you have a burstin pet! one time I stunned a hunter and his dino pet killed me while I was casting rep.... I was low hp when I casted rep but.... I didn't expect it to kill me.

hunters you already had your turn stampede doing 100percent dmg on all pets for a month was enough its pallys turn.

still trying to bring back LOH was hoping to make it by the patch but that's not gonna happen twitchtv.BringbackLOH!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]