495 WW Monk Looking for semi harcore guild.

90 Pandaren Monk
Hi I'm looking for a guild that not to hardcore yet still pushes for bosses they cant kill in a matter of 3 or 4 wipes. If we do end up clearing normals modes I'd like a guild that is not afraid to dabble in Heroic mode a bit. I put together kinda a App for anyone that might be looking just so you can get a better idea of who I am and what I'm looking for in a guild. So here is some stuff I almost always get asked when I app to a guild.

Main Character’s name: JadeKala.
Class: Monk.
My Age: 24.
Hours per week Itypically play: 15 to 30.
What other games do you play: A wide range of games.
Where do you live: Cali.
Wow Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/mannoroth/Jadekala/advanced
When did I start raiding: The start of TBC.
Do I have vent/mumble and a working mic: Yes
Past Raid Teams: In MoP I raided with Anima 25 man and Wiping as Intened 10 man ( Both guilds stopped raiding due to people quitting the game.)
Some Addons I Use: Xperl, DBM, Recount, Omen
What days am I available to raid or not raid: Yes I'm wide open for raid time,
Am I able to commit to a fixed raiding schedule every week: Yes I just don't like to raid for longer then a four hour chunk of time and i like to try and keep it to two or three days a week.

Other then that I'm just trying to find a guild of friendly people that want to hit bosses till they stop moving and have a few laughs well doing it I'd like to stick with 10 man raiding right now if I can. I'd like it a bit better but I'm more then willing to step back into 25 mans if wanted.

One thing I'm not looking for right now is a guild still trying to clear T14 I'd like to do T15 I've already killed jin'rokh the breaker and I'm really loving ToT. feel free to whisper me in-game if I'm not or post here or drop a in-game mail if you want thanks ;P.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Bump for a new home.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]