So, warlocks of Dentarg....

90 Human Warlock
Anyone else get their green fire yet?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Green fire was so yesterday; Pink fire is totally what's in.
Edited by Isesé on 3/13/2013 2:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
almost :)
Reply Quote
I left the instance at the end for repairs and refuse to do all that crap again...at least for a damn color change maybe if it buffed the spells as well
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I got him down to 60% the last time i went in but i made a noobish mistake and got to close to the fel imps on the 2nd wave got hit by all of them after they came out of stun as well as the rain of fire but i shale have green fire :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I got a 2nd Sealed Tome of the Lost Legion tonight. I both of them from Haywire on the Isle.
And these can be traded/sold
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
i was able to complete this god awful quest today... one tip i can give if you're destro.. when the pit lord 1st spawns and you take control of it, is to charge it/stun him. Cb the crap outta him. so this anytime you can, keeping in mind to keep it off Cd for the Cata phase. one way i did extra dmg
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I got it a while back in mostly pvp gear. Man was it a pain took like 50 attempts across 2-3days. All i can say is keep trying. I originally wanted it to be nerfed cause i thought it was impossible but what most people say after they have beaten it, it really shouldn't. It really is a pain to beat, but once you beat it you feel really accomplished and stand out from other warlocks. Heres a Tip, MAKE MACROS, MACROS, AND MORE MACROS! lol they help soo much! Also you can get a purification potion to remove the doom debuff when it gets low to get extended time! Hope these tips help from one of Dentarg's Realm first ^^
Edited by Worok on 4/20/2013 6:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]