Rival 1/12H ToT LF RDPS!

90 Tauren Druid
Who are we?
Rival is a Progression guild focused 10 man raiding on US - Mal'Ganis. Its members are former residents of US - Dalaran where they were among the top 3 Horde raiding guilds. With current mile stones of 12/12 H ICC 25/10, 11/13 H T11 25man, and 6/7 H FL 25 man and 8/8H DS.(all within their current patch cycle.) With the declining Dalaran at their backs, many current members of Rival decided to re-roll / transfer to US- Stormrage where they progressed in 10 man to 5/8 heroics in DS then to a 25m atmosphere where they quickly reached 8/8 Heroic within current cycle. Now pushing for MoP 5.2, the guild is currently 6/16 H 16/16 Normal, the leadership has come together to Mal'Ganis with the goal of a dedicated progression atmosphere with a competitive nature in a ten man raid environment without the harsh raid times. Currently in 5.2 we are 12/12N 1/12H ToT.

Tuesday (9 pm - 12 am CST)
Wednesday (9 pm - 12 am CST)
Thursday (9 pm - 12 am CST)
Sunday (8 - 11 pm CST)*optional - Times may vary*

Our current needs are:
Currently we have decided to up our roster to 12 raiders to accommodate group balance and scheduling conflicts.

Warlock
Spriest
Hybrids of Healing/DPS specs AND DPS/Tanking specs

We encourage all exceptional applicants to apply at our website posted down at the bottom.

Who we aren't.
We aren't the super-hardcore, we don't raid 7 nights a week, we don't rotate in 15-20 raiders on our normal roster. We definitely are not looking to hold-hands or spoon feed content to less experienced players. We do not tolerate drama queens, loot !@#$%s, or complainers. We are not looking for World or US firsts, but remaining focused and competitive, while having fun is our main goal.

What do we expect?
When searching for and joining a guild such as ours, we expect potential applicants and recruits to be well-versed, as well as;

-Knowledgable - Of your class of course, but other classes abilities and limitations as well.
-Informed - Keeping an ear to the ground on new encounters, strategies, and changes to the game.
-Maximize potential - including all consumables (FOOD, FLASKS, POTIONS) and professions (gathering is for alts).
-Experienced- With current content and preferably BC/Vanilla content, especially pre-nerf Tier5 and Sunwell difficulty and all experience with in current patch cycle. (Current logs are required)
-Committed - If you have upcoming circumstances which will keep you from participating, it's probably not in your best interest to apply.
-Dedicated - To the game, and guild, if you're on the verge of quitting the game, do not bother applying.
-Courteous - If unable to attend, a notice would be in order.

Our trial period is just that, a trial. You'll be judged on your performance, but also your ability to mesh well with our current members, and your overall attitude as a person. ( may include a short personal interview.)

Loot Rules:
3 man operated loot council. (loot is given based on key standards.)
-attandance.
-performance.
-improvement for progression and guild in general.
-Guild output

How to join!

PST Artemisya (battle tag - Artemonie#1655) in game for questions!
Drop an application at www.rivalguild.enjin.com @ APPLY! In current need of multiple positions to fill our roster.
Edited by Artemisya on 5/27/2013 6:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
bump pump
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
I am quite interested. Including a link to my post on the recruitment forums.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8197590258?page=1#0

Would be great to stay on Mal'Ganis!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Give me a little while to get with the GM and we'll be in touch. Thank you!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Horridon and Council down!
Edited by Artemisya on 3/12/2013 10:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Tortos down! Come on heals!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Up
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
LF Healer!!!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
bizzump
Reply Quote
40 Pandaren Shaman
I was once was not in a guild, and had a life. Now I am in a guild and have no life.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Ill bump this i guess, btw LF Warlock and Hpal/Rshaman
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Yay!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
499 iLvl Holy Pally.

FoKuZ#1119.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Interested! On a different server, would love to speak to someone! The toon would be my lock over to the left :)
#sunnyD1391
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Updated with current progression.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
APPLY ON THE GUILDWEBSITE, THAT IS THE FIRST STEP ;p
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Up!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Still looking!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]