Buying all books...

90 Worgen Druid
Or other items which are implied to have writing of some form upon them. I'll buy them off you for nice prices. Nothing set in stone right now, but post in this thread or throw me a whisper in game and we can negotiate a good price. Currently trying to collect 'em.

Thanks!
Edited by Ferenold on 3/8/2013 5:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
48 Pandaren Monk
The only book I have is the Saga of Mor'Ladim that you get from the Duskwood quests.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
How about some False Documents?
Reply Quote
If you got the venomous tome from he posison shop in Stormwind, that has some poison tips.

There is also the water-loged zandalari journal.

There is more I can look up as well.
Reply Quote
Are you creating a library?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
How about some False Documents?

I'm afraid I already have those. Thanks, though!

The only book I have is the Saga of Mor'Ladim that you get from the Duskwood quests.

I'd be interested in buying that, if it's possible.

If you got the venomous tome from he posison shop in Stormwind, that has some poison tips.

There is also the water-loged zandalari journal.

There is more I can look up as well.

Thanks! I'll have to look into obtaining those.

Are you creating a library?

Basically, yep.
Reply Quote
You can get Words of the High Chief from doing the Timbermaw quests in Winterspring. It's mailed to you after you deliver the quest item book to the night elf at Kel'Theril. Not sure if that is something you'd be interested, but it came to mind when thinking of books in game.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Thanks! I have lots of stuff to do. :D
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Wouldn't it be sweet if player housing was a thing and you could actually create a bookshelf that you could interact with?
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Hit me up in game, Fere. I got a few things you might want.

@Grev. I want armor stands, that I can put a completed set on, and display it. Or something I can place in the world that will desplay one.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I found Iron-Bound Zandalari Journal which I guess is part of some kind of achievement. I didn't vendor it yet in case someone was interested in it for lore purposes.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
I found Iron-Bound Zandalari Journal which I guess is part of some kind of achievement. I didn't vendor it yet in case someone was interested in it for lore purposes.

I got that too, but I sold mine. It was a good read and sold for quite a bit of gold too.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]