Brutal Talisman of the Shado-pan Assault?

90 Worgen Death Knight
http://www.wowhead.com/item=94508/brutal-talisman-of-the-shado-pan-assault

Is this as awesome as it seems? Its like half the exp. I'd need for cap and the STR proc seems amazing. Anyone messed with this?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Its value to you decreases the more exp you have that you can't get rid of...so far this tier....I've seen a lot of expertise...If you have an upgraded Lei Shei or DMF Card or both, keep those for the time being
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Until you get the axes, for Orcs, this trinket works out well with the old raid swords.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I like it. It may give alot of expertise but you can reforge it :3... now it is only about 1/4 of your expertise! The strength bonus is just massive difference in damage and for festerblight that is pretty good.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I like it, just got it today. ICD is looooooooooong though. I actually had a question about it, since pillar and the trinket proc obviously dont stack up (75s icd) would it be better to use them seperately, or always wait for the 15 seconds to use pillar of frost since its a lot of strength? I mean you do eventually lose out on1 or maybe even 2 pillar uses.. Is it worth it to wait?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I like it, just got it today. ICD is looooooooooong though. I actually had a question about it, since pillar and the trinket proc obviously dont stack up (75s icd) would it be better to use them seperately, or always wait for the 15 seconds to use pillar of frost since its a lot of strength? I mean you do eventually lose out on1 or maybe even 2 pillar uses.. Is it worth it to wait?

I don't believe it would be. Using your cooldowns when they come up is they way to do it. Specially Pillar of Frost which is a one minute cool down. I could be wrong though and I think the only time you should try and have a cool down with something is if it is Time Warp or an important phase in the fight.

Once again could be wrong, I am when it is up I use it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]