Dear Junglemann,

It was in Townlong Steppes where we first met. Your skinny almost stick like arm pulling the arrows against the string on your bow until the tension was just enough to send the arrow plummeting into some guy riding a triceratops. The sound of your breathing so intense, so majestic in a way brought me closer to you. As our eyes made contact I just couldn't look away, you had me trapped in your tractor beam. Tears formed in my eyes as I stood there staring deeply at this scene of beauty. It was when you threatened to call the cops on me for trolling that I knew you were the one.

I quickly tabbed out and looked you up on the armory as well as your guild's progression. What stood before me was a webpage treasure room full of gold. The kind of gold that Indiana Jones finds within a lost tomb. The kind of gold that men with glorious beards find in the Alaskan tundra. Your 6/6 MSV normal progression made me chuckle in delight as that was the only progression you were able to accomplish in many months. As I tabbed back into the World...of Warcraft I noticed that you continued to insult me with sentences I could of swore were typed by a 5 year old who used their feet instead of their hands. I was bombarded with what I could guess was some sort of encrypted jibberish that was incomprehensible to anyone that didn't have a mental disorder.

I haven't laughed and cried this hard since I was raped by a clown a few years ago. That thing they do when they honk their red nose gets me every time, comedic gold I tell ya. I did promise you that I'd make a thread for ya so people will actually know who you are since you've apparently been playing on this server for 6 years yet no one knows you or the guild you're in so you're welcome. I don't tend to advertise people and guilds for free but I'll make an exception. Goodluck on the rest of your normal progression.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Rogue
I think you might have a future writing Harlequin romance novels.
Reply Quote
I think you might have a future writing Harlequin romance novels.
I am the best at the erp's, want a free sample?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]