High 5 @ Azjol

90 Pandaren Warrior
>=( !!! rawrrwwwwrlkajfldkajflskfj

I miss my tentacle sword now : /

Jade it was you who drew that picture or w/e, right? xD
Edited by Thatius on 5/4/2013 12:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Knew of logs, yes. Ranked? Hell no. Used them? Hell no. Pretty much remains the same now adays.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
You look like you couldn't decide between teaming up with the Teenaged Mutant Ninja Turtles or Shredders footmen.

It's easy to tell who cares and who doesn't, or who is interested and who isn't.

I have drawn many pictures. One of them probably involved tentacle !@#$ between Thatius and Decix. Or at least my laptop. I don't watch tentacle %^-* often, but when I do it's in wubs.
Edited by Jademcian on 5/4/2013 2:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
What brought up drawing? Let alone your weird !@#$%^ fetish, are you aiming to remove another one of Poena's threads?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Thatius, I think this guy doesn't like you. Maybe you should find him on the field of battle and /laugh.

The only thing I removed from Oraculum was his dignity. Now he's got a new name under a new guise to protect the truth of the past. Slow and directed wink.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Thatius, I think this guy doesn't like you

What?! Kips loves me
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
I give up!
Edited by Dieranged on 5/7/2013 10:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Inb4 hunter-off
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Jamicain you aint on this server, how you going to respond to something you know nothing about?

I love how some someone from a server with more heroic guilds then players we have doing heroics responds..

On your server you better know about logs or you ain't gonna be running... Also your statement that "I got to run a boss several times before it became farming", proved my point. You weren't being carried, but you have chances. You got to run multiple times in several specs. On our server under 11th highest guild rank, they don't run Normal version that much.

PS I google how to increase hunter DPS and it said something about a sporebat

This is pretty awesome.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Hello, Dieranged. I'd like to welcome you to Azjol-Nerub. You must be new.
Reply Quote
46 Human Warlock
Jamicain you aint on this server, how you going to respond to something you know nothing about?

I love how some someone from a server with more heroic guilds then players we have doing heroics responds..

On your server you better know about logs or you ain't gonna be running... Also your statement that "I got to run a boss several times before it became farming", proved my point. You weren't being carried, but you have chances. You got to run multiple times in several specs. On our server under 11th highest guild rank, they don't run Normal version that much.

PS I google how to increase hunter DPS and it said something about a sporebat

Are you sure that Jade knows nothing about this server?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
I give up!
Edited by Dieranged on 5/7/2013 10:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
I haven't changed my posting toons in 2 years plus. Decix and this when I was banned.

Nice post here, @discerned
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8728854026
Edited by Entropius on 5/7/2013 10:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Diggin the hole deeper? lol

^ jokes on you.. I was already replaced when that was posted and I had already told them, I'll give them a month as a healer.

But one thing I learned from getting a chance, is I suck at healing!
Edited by Dieranged on 5/7/2013 11:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Diggin the hole deeper? lol

^ jokes on you.. I was already replaced when that was posted and I had already told them, I'll give them a month as a healer.

But one thing I learned from getting a chance, is I suck at healing!

You know they can read the forums, right?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
The only thing I removed from Oraculum was his sanity

Fixed that for you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]