25-29|Sundays@8ET|10.20.13|Updated

39 Blood Elf Priest
Fird has a field day without the threat of a competent Mage's CS

This much is true.
It absolutely is applicable. For you to think otherwise indicates that you view your behavior in game and on forums as escapist and something outside of reality.

You have no clue what you're talking about, as usual. If Nasty really believes he's being a leader to anyone within this community, he's obviously stuck in some weird fantasy. Quoting Theodore Roosevelt in relation to a video game is about as delusional as it gets. He's either trying way too hard to role play, or he's trying way too hard to be important.

Not sure which.

I'm not sure who you think you are exactly Willy, but it is damn annoying. Nastay is doing a service by reminding people to queue up for 29's. Anyone who is "pissed off" by this can come to the forums and say something themselves if they have the guts to do so. If they (all 0 of them) need you as a proxy enforcer to express their displeasure for them it's extremely pathetic...

And I'm not sure why you feel it's relevant or important to keep riding my back. You know I don't like you. You know I don't care how you feel. If you're annoyed by me, put me on ignore.

Really isn't that hard.
Edited by Baeloro on 4/3/2013 6:46 PM PDT
29 Tauren Paladin
Pretty sure you're the one who has been riding everyone else's back.

You don't speak for or represent a legion of players who secretly despise myself and Nastay. You're just a pathetic guy with too much free time.
Pretty sure you're the one who has been riding everyone else's back.

You don't speak for or represent a legion of players who secretly despise myself and Nastay. You're just a pathetic guy with too much free time.

Whatever you say, champ.
16 Undead Priest

http://i.imgur.com/mHO9cgN.jpg

(new one)
56 Orc Shaman

(new one)

Crypto has anyone ever told you you look damn sexy in those pics? <3 your photoshop abilities.
29 Undead Mage
All of this is helpful
29 Orc Warlock
Anyone who is "pissed off" by this can come to the forums and say something themselves if they have the guts to do so. If they (all 0 of them) need you as a proxy enforcer to express their displeasure for them it's extremely pathetic...

tbh, after the past 5 pages, I think 'they' is 'the voices'
39 Blood Elf Mage
Rodents are most fierce when cornered.
29 Tauren Paladin

(new one)

Poor font selection.
39 Blood Elf Mage
Poor font selection.

And an overall lack of meaning.
Can't tell where one starts and the other one ends.
29 Human Rogue
So I logged my rogue today for the first time since like wotlk.... I have no abilitys :( how do you rogues cope?????
39 Blood Elf Mage
how do you rogues cope?????

Cata Rogues were in a much better place with Sstep and CS. They are still one of the highest damage dealers, and are excellent target callers.
29 Blood Elf Mage
29s manana. Let's not wait til Wed to get our fix.
29 Blood Elf Mage
Please leave a note if you are showing up tonight. Hop in the qlist around 8:45, not necessarily while on your 29. This will help judge when people need to log over to get games going. Thanks!
29 Undead Mage
I'll come on, but i won't sit in the q longer than 30mins
29 Undead Warrior
http://49pvp.com/qlist/
39 Blood Elf Priest
Hop in the qlist around 8:45, not necessarily while on your 29. This will help judge when people need to log over to get games going. Thanks!
Actually you should get on your 29 before you get on Qlist. That's how we get pops.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]