Issue with Pandaren Roleplay.

90 Draenei Shaman
My friend actually made a Pandaren language by editing the tongues languages.lua file. Just used random chinese words, english characters and all. Ended up being really cool.

I would love to have a copy of that.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
I want whatever language Lorewalker Cho sings in.

That one sounds nice.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
YOO SURRY DEH GREHT REGACY OF OUAH PEOPUH

If he hadn't shouted the line it might not have been as bad, but neither would it be nearly as hysterical.

I don't know why, but if it had been a pandaren whose accent had gone that way it would have annoyed me.

When a mogu's accent does that it's wonderful.

I suspect this has to do with how ridiculous the Mogu are in general. >.>
Reply Quote
Well the Mogu DO use the male Draenei model ^_-
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage

I don't know why, but if it had been a pandaren whose accent had gone that way it would have annoyed me.

When a mogu's accent does that it's wonderful.

I suspect this has to do with how ridiculous the Mogu are in general. >.>

Yeah... but I'd still play one in a heartbeat.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
YOO SURRY DEH GREHT REGACY OF OUAH PEOPUH

If he hadn't shouted the line it might not have been as bad, but neither would it be nearly as hysterical.

In which point, was in vent with guildies for a first run near beginning of expac, and I asked my tank-

"Albericus?"
"Hmm?"
"GREAT REGACY!"
*vent bursts out laughing*
Al: "No.. Thats not racist AT ALL! XD"

Then again, my guild well knows me for mocking that voice file, such as combining it with EVERYONES FAVORITE DUNGEON BUDDY, Tyrandae

"IRRADAN! RUT AR YOU DURIN?! RUT IS IN RAT RIAL!?"
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Yeah, I use to not mind much because people who don't speak a language don't hear it well, but it is silly because this is in writing and not being poorly heard.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]