Possibly form a new casual guild?

90 Gnome Warrior
I've found that I haven't had much time to commit myself to a raiding guild due to my busy schedule and just about every guild I've joined have been monstrous in size, yet little to no activity or conversation among its members.

I usually just find myself logging in only to do some dailies and a LFR run or two then logging out and I've been finding that to be quite boring. Would anyone be interested in starting up a casual, possibly reroll guild with me? It wouldn't be a huge guild, just a nice group of people to chat with or help each other out to make the game more enjoyable. Of course the goals of the guild could change down the road and we can PVE/PVP together.

As for horde or alliance... I don't have any Horde characters on this realm so that would be a nice change, however, it doesn't matter to me.

I don't know if anyone would want to start a guild from scratch, but I'm just looking for a nice community in the game.
Reply Quote
87 Human Warlock
It's almost useless trying to find people on this server, this server is pretty much dead. But my story is basically the same as yours. I have a pretty busy life and can't seem to find people to do stuff with. I have a druid I would be willing to put in your guild. I'm gonna go boomkin with it and probly stay resto as offspec. Hit me up in game if you wanna talk more bout it.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Hey there Lupey! <Rise> was a recently formed Reroll guild on Argent Dawn founded around many of the same reasons that you've set out here! We're a small group, only around 12-15 active accounts, but we're active and we're chatty! Most of our folks are capped now, but we remember where we came from and would have no problem taking fresh rerolls if you wanna roll a horde toon and see how the other half lives! Feel free to check out our website at rerollproject2k13.shivtr.com or hit me up, either on Voxxar or via battletag Normak#1462! Same goes for your Drdrew! Even if you decide that <Rise> isn't right for you, good luck in your search and let us know if there's anything your friends from across the faction divide can do to help! I salute you folks!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
You havn't tried every casual guild my friend *winks*
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Archons of Cenarius is a very small guild now, there's only 4 of us that are active but we are all extremely friendly and are looking for new members :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]