70s thread of Moon Guard is that way

70 Undead Priest
The 70's bracket may be turning sour, due to the influx or Randy J Rpers and bad fotm druids/spriest rerollers players

We are currently still trying to draw attention to the issue of the monk class not having a Brutal or other non-90 PvP set, which puts it at a severe disadvantage in the bracket.http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6714292601#1 <- Support the release of the monk Brutal set!

+Queues+

BG queues are usually NOT as frequent as they used to be, but are becoming shorter and shorter as we get further into MOP. Queue times can be 5-10 minutes on certain days , and are shorter for Horde than Alliance. At times they can take 25 minutes to 1.5 hours, but this is also why you shouldn’t queue at 4am on weekdays or live in Australia.Joining the 70 twink bracket requires you to manually stop gaining experience (no more xpac capped accounts), which you can do via your faction’s respective “experience eliminator” NPC. XP must be UNLOCKED for arenas to pop (assumed bug) but if you have XP on during an RBG, you will gain XP and likely level. Beware.

+Gear+

This is the first level bracket that has access to PvP gear with resilience. Brutal gear vendors can be located in Stormwind in the Champion's Hall, Orgrimmar in Hall of Legends, Gadgetzan in Tanaris, Area 52 in Netherstorm, and Dalaran Sewers. A full set of PvP gear (set, offset, weapons, etc.) costs ~2.3k honor. It is advised to obtain honor before hitting 70. It is also not advised to stack purely resilience gems, as your base passive resil plus the brutal already scales into quite a bit of resil at 70. If you’re unsure of what to gem, ask the thread and give your class/spec to enable us to help you.Gear from the Sunwell Plateau, Black Temple, and some other level 70 raids are also strong for this bracket, particularly for “glass cannon” type characters which focus on damage rather than resilience. Raids are fairly easy to coordinate via RealID – don’t be a stranger, exchange battletags with the forum and we can help you. : )

+Professions+

You can level professions to 450. While any professions will suffice, a combination of Engineering, Jewelcrafting, and/or Blacksmithing are considered the best. Engineering currently has powerful items/tinkers available to 70s. For those of you who may have questions regarding how tinkers work at 450, they are explained in the link below:http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f28/cata-engineering-tinkers-you-%4070-15583/

+Gems and Enchants+

Arcanist Ivrenne (Alliance) and Magistrix Lambriesse (Horde) will sell uncut epic gems in Dalaran; all gems cost 220 Justice Points. Honor can be converted to JP (1:1.5 ratio) at the PvP Quartermaster in SW or Org. The accessories QM will also sell a PvP shoulder enchant.New JC's may not have the recipes you want (i.e. +20 PvP Power from blue Majestic Zircon gem). They are bought in Dalaran...same goes for a lot of WOTLK (60+) enchants. A couple of guys they were up to no good started making trouble in my neighborhood. I got in one little fight and my mom got scared and said you're moving with your auntie and uncle in bel-air. I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought nah forget it yo homes to bel-air. I pulled up to a house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabby yo homes smell you later. Looked at my kingdom I was finally there to sit on my throne as the prince of bel-air. Enchanting mats for 70 twinks are found off Northrend items. Almost all of the enchants we use in this bracket have a "Level 60 or higher" requirement, but a very small select few of the "Level 35 or higher" (Burning Crusade) enchantments are viable, i.e. crit+hit to boots.

+70 vs. 74+

By leveling to 71+ you gain some base stats, some abilities, an increase in base damage, a higher chance to be missed by players, and access to the level 71 archaeology axe (Nifflevar Bearded Axe.) However, at 74, stat scaling causes severe decay to your secondary stats (Up to a 25% loss in resilience, nearly 40-50% of pvp power, etc.)

+Rated PvP+

Arenas queues pop, albeit slower than 90. RBGs are slowly returning.

+Active Guilds and Servers+

Darkspear: <The Forsaken Ones> (Alliance)
Aggramar: <First Class Gaming> (Alliance)
Kel'Thuzad (Alliance) -- No guilds active/known
Bleeding Hollow (Alliance) -- No guilds active/known
Moon Guard: <Twisted Nethers> (Alliance)
Tichondrius (Horde) -- <Twinklyfe>
This section will be updated when new information becomes available. If your guild is active and you wish it to be listed, leave a comment on the forums and you will be added after potential review. Do not be discouraged by the current lack of active guilds, as regular BGs still happen fairly frequently and it is easy to coordinate via Real ID.
Edited by Lightxd on 3/7/2013 7:04 PM PST
70 Night Elf Rogue
Lite stahp
72 Human Paladin
Lite stahp
70 Undead Priest
03/07/2013 06:57 PMPosted by Lightxd
bad fotm druids/spriest rerollers

03/07/2013 07:02 PMPosted by Snipemasterx
spyswords

Sounds similar
74 Night Elf Rogue
03/07/2013 07:04 PMPosted by Lightxd
bad fotm druids/spriest rerollers

spyswords

Sounds similar
70 Undead Priest
first!
74 Undead Death Knight
Cliff notes please
74 Night Elf Rogue
cap
70 Undead Priest
Alliance still king of queing with 4+ healers.
70 Dwarf Shaman
r u 'avin a giggle m8
72 Human Paladin
r u 'avin a giggle m8

Back from the dead now aren't we?
70 Human Mage
03/07/2013 08:13 PMPosted by Lightxd
Alliance still king

Fixed.
70 Human Mage
03/07/2013 08:18 PMPosted by Valencia
r u 'avin a giggle m8

Back from the dead now aren't we?

u wot m8?
70 Dwarf Shaman
Mogh still king

Fixed.

Fixed.
74 Night Elf Rogue
03/07/2013 08:22 PMPosted by Moghlaf

Fixed.

Fixed.

MOGH
WTF
is that you for real
74 Undead Death Knight
Little tip self proclaimed king. Don't try and 1v1 me
74 Night Elf Rogue
mogh is this 74 giving you trouble.....
70 Dwarf Shaman
mogh is this 74 giving you trouble.....

fuk off u cheeky !@#$ ill rekt u
74 Night Elf Rogue
!@#$ OMG IT REALLY IS MOGH <333333
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]