70s thread of Moon Guard is that way

74 Night Elf Rogue
was that English?
70 Night Elf Rogue
Hows the community in this bracket nvm looking at the comments seems not so much love but I can deal With that what are the que times for horde I looked just checking to see if there new or not and how are pallos in this bracket what would be the best spec for me to go into on him holy/prot/ret.

http://i.imgur.com/HqaXzs2.gif
70 Human Mage
Hows the community in this bracket nvm looking at the comments seems not so much love but I can deal With that what are the que times for horde I looked just checking to see if there new or not and how are pallos in this bracket what would be the best spec for me to go into on him holy/prot/ret.

WoW community is the WoW community no matter what bracket you are in.. Queue times are instant -25 mins during primetime (lately it's been instant - 10 mins since 5.2) and slow down during the night.

It's sick though, you see the same friend / foes. Every BG I recognize a team mate or enemy. Some interesting rivalries can form indeed...
72 Human Paladin

Disregarding the language, I'll try to answer.

Que times are fairly quick for Horde in comparison to Alliance, but like the previous posts, since patch these times can range from instant queue to an hour.

As for your Paladin's specialization, usually I'd suggest go whichever you prefer, either of the three can do its job efficiently in the right hands. Though I presume you'd want the order in which one is OP compared to the other, well: Prot > Holy > Ret
70 Human Mage

Que times are fairly quick for Horde in comparison to Alliance, but like the previous posts, since patch these times can range from instant queue to an hour.

They can be an hour when prime time passes and night falls, but during the day usually don't got to wait that long.
Edited by Valdius on 3/7/2013 11:19 PM PST
70 Human Mage
http://i.imgur.com/vwLOa.jpg

Wish the dreadnaught helmet would show up @ bmah.

What mods do you run for your UI? It's very clean I like it.
24 Orc Shaman
What is the best pally spec I like healing but if there is a better spec then I try that but how are holy pally healers?
24 Orc Shaman
At lvl 70^.
72 Human Paladin
but how are holy pally healers?

Probably the less preferred healing class compared to say a Druid or a Priest. Regardless, they're pretty strong, fact most of us are able to fully heal someone with just a single shock can be of quite an annoyance, lol.

http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f156/

Hope that serves as some help.
24 Orc Shaman
I'm most likely gonna make a holy pally just because I like healing as a defenseive healer and I have a toon all most there but I mostly just like holy pallys hope see some you guys out there and how much honor should I have saved up before lvl 70 so I can buy all gear.
72 Human Paladin
how much honor should I have saved up before lvl 70 so I can buy all gear.

2.2k minimum honour
24 Orc Shaman
03/08/2013 12:10 AMPosted by Valencia
how much honor should I have saved up before lvl 70 so I can buy all gear.

2.2k minimum honour

Thanks and is there a holy set?
1 Blood Elf Paladin
bad fotm druids/spriest rerollers players

im the only og rdruid left god dam

btw im too lazy to read through everything, idk if its fixed or if anyone posted about it but hit rating bug:

join the BG with no gear on and wait until the gates open to equip it, you don't get scaled down. If you die with gear on, you get scaled down. Dying with gear off scales you back. when the game starts it scales your stats back down again. To fix your stats at any time, just take your gear off then put it back on.

Another quick note is that poisons clear off your character when you remove your weapons as a rogue, so at the start of a game and after ever rez you'll have to reapply poisons as well as heal yourself to full after you put all your gear back on

copy pasted posts from 39s thread
Edited by Trashcat on 3/8/2013 12:31 AM PST
74 Night Elf Rogue
tcat saves the day
70 Night Elf Rogue
im the only og rdruid left god dam

You wish! I just don't play mine because of how ridiculous they are atm. Plus my rogue is too cute to not play.

Rest of the post is legit.
72 Human Paladin
Plus my rogue is too cute to not play.

You and your tights.

Rest of the post is legit.
70 Night Elf Rogue
You like the way they hug my pixels.
1 Blood Elf Paladin
You wish! I just don't play mine because of how ridiculous they are atm. Plus my rogue is too cute to not play.

ya but u mained rogue always ;p

also im not 100% sure that will work for 70s, i tested it on a 24 and that was what worked, still try it
Edited by Trashcat on 3/8/2013 1:00 AM PST
70 Tauren Death Knight
/strokes my udders..
70 Night Elf Priest
shoutout to the realest 70 druid i've ever known motivated over on the tichondrius realm.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]