WTB Glyph of Wild mushroom

90 Tauren Druid
You now place 3 mushrooms at once instead of one at a time.

QoL + more variance in glyph choices.

If blizzard disagrees I kindly point directly at glyph of lifebloom.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
HC
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Yes please.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
better yet, a glyph that reduces the amount of mushrooms in to one mushroom, but also increases its size and radius of its bloom.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
HC
better yet, a glyph that reduces the amount of mushrooms in to one mushroom, but also increases its size and radius of its bloom.

So a mandatory glyph?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
What Sensations said.

The glyph would need a drawback. Didn't you get the memo? Good glyphs are supposed to have drawbacks.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
I could see a glyph that reduced the number of mushrooms by 1, but increased the size and radius of the other two.

I could also see a glyph that allowed you to place three mushrooms at a time, but came with some other sort of drawback - perhaps with an increased CD on the placement and/or bloom, or a reduction in the actual healing effect.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Using 3 globals every time you want to recast is too much, glyph or not.

I said this in another thread so sorry to repeat, but I'd change mushrooms so they don't have to be recast when they bloom, they stay. You still get 3. I'd create a glyph that makes it 1 bigger mushroom, but it has to be recast every time (like now, only -2 mushrooms). You have to recast every time but you can more easily move (1 global vs 3 globals) should you need to move it.

I also think to balance them, they should only absorb overhealing when the target is in combat.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]