Server Lag

90 Troll Druid
Currently experiencing long periods of inactivity on this server. Will be unable to do anything for several minutes at a time. Happening pretty frequently, started about half an hour ago I'd say
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
I am stuck on the loading screen....
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
I am stuck on the loading screen....
same
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Blues in the forums have already said that there's a problem with a bunch of servers lag spiking and are looking into it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
why is the whole server lagging blizz?! everywhere in mop is lagging why is this?!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
HELP. THIS LAGG IS UNCONTROLLABLE! FIXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Reply Quote
Can't log in. Was stuck looting a mob forever.

Edit: Other servers fine. Just having issues with Hyjal. Thanks.
Edited by Zennin on 3/7/2013 4:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Blues in the forums have already said that there's a problem with a bunch of servers lag spiking and are looking into it.

Could you point us to the post? I looked around, but I couldn't find it. Hopefully this is fixed before raid time! I still have to do my Thunder dailies...
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
i can play my mages realm just fine. but hyjal is not loading. and my monk got caught in terrace
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8178187808
found the post he was talking about
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Thanks! Ugh, the time stamp on that does not leave me feeling optimistic...
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
link here for more info to come peeps http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8178377806
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Having same issue As of right now on greymane hordeside....couldnt even exit the game without hitting alt cntrl del
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]